Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Addition of a Blog Space to share tips on both encouraging and gaining

Is it possible to add a section for users to add moderated blog posts in order to share tips on either gaining or encouraging (for example Suggestions for gaining on a budget, high calorie recipes, what to look out for when feeding someone etc) that remains outside the timeline so people who either do not follow one specific individual or are just online at different times can see the posts without scrolling through the newsfeed. In addition to this, the added ability for users to leave comments on the posts to say anything between "this worked for me" or "I…

174 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    26 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification of being blocked

Hello
    Might it be possible to notify users when someone they were following blocked them, and who? Or when someone being followed deletes their account?

Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have Proactive Monitoring

Now that the company has seen the success of it's apps and communities it is time to have proactive monitoring for violations. A reactive monitoring system on communities this large (no pun intended) is no longer acceptable. I personally send 5-35 reports every day as well as many other users. The revenue received from ads as well as premium accounts coupled with the time saved from admins having to send communications with the reporter is more than enough to handle at least one active monitor at all times. Not only is it a sound business choice, but would greatly improve…

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create an app for Ace (asexual) people

You already have the frame work for a great community app which enables meet ups, chats and photo sharing. All the dating/social apps for the ace community are clunky and cumbersome to use. I think there would be great uptake by people like me wanting to chat with and meet new people. (Theoretically, ace people make up 1% of the population so there is quite a large untapped population out there)

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Removal of message limits.

The inbox for free accounts on feabie used to be 50 messages, then it was reduced to 40, now suddenly it is 20. I know the site needs to make money but bear in mind that there is a fine balance between keeping enough members to keep the site interesting enough for those who want to pay. This includes me so if the inbox goes any lower, I will just stick to my YouTube account).

Moreover, only 22% of all members on feabie are female. This imbalance may not be ideal for certain people depending on their preference. So you…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Ascending/ Decending Sort By" Feature added to Search

Add a "Sort By Ascending/Decending" feature to search results :

Possible additional criteria include:
    - Weight
    - BMI
    - Distance

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Hashtag look ups

Let regular users be able to search more than one hashtag with out having to dish out money for Feabie XL.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve photo review process

The sensitive photo process seems to be pretty conservative, which flies in the face of these being fetish websites. Is there a way to know what triggers an individual photo as sensitive? Ideally, is there a way to make it less conservative?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Implement a space to list orientation on grommr

Proposal: Since grommr is a queer site there should be a space for users to specify their orientation. As Feabie already exists for straight people there should be several options availabe for users to make clear what their orientation is (Gay, Bi, Ace, Queer, Questioning, etc).

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix broken photo swipe

(Android)

Problem one: Opening a photo, swiping to another photo and then pressing the back button brings you back to the first photo you viewed, not the current photo.

Problem two: In the old app you could Nom the picture in the viewing mode, now you have to go back to the previous screen.

The problems combined: I open a photo, swipe to another, find a photo I want to comment/nom, press the back button so that the nom button will appear, but it sends me back to the first photo I opened instead.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List of private photo requests

Is there, or could there be if there isn’t, a page to go to where I can see who has requested access to my private photos? I had a request from a friend, but I didn’t feel like approving it at the time. Now I can no longer find it to either approve or decline (it’s not on my notifications any more) and it’d be useful if there was a page to see the requests that have been sent, similar to the page of people given access. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Grokio's apps should support TOTP (2FA)

Due to the nature of Grokio's offerings, the platform should support two-factor authentication. A breach of a user's password (for whatever reason, including their own incompetence) may be more than a mere inconvenience due to social stigmas.

The most interoperable and common form of 2FA these days is TOTP. It's more commonly seen in the guise of Google Authenticator and a bajillion more... even many password managers will automatically copy your TOTP token to your clipboard after auto-filling your credentials these days.

It would be a great optional feature for users to enable, enabling more trust in the platform. And…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. reward people for reaching anniversary milestones with a free month of XL

you should get a month of free Feabie XL for every anniversary of your profile.

incentive people to stop serial deleting, and reward those who've had the temerity to survive on this hellsite at the same time.

it would also probably be a decent way to get people to subscribe to XL. once you get it you might not want to go back.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show events attending in profile

Show events someone is attending in their profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add search feature filtering, and add a feature to hide "pay me" profiles.

For paying members I would recommend adding a feature to the search that applies a "not" criteria for the search, such as "Not a Feedee", "Not a Woman", or "Not Married". I think that wouldn't be too hard to implement and would be very useful for searches. Of course it would have to work with searching for things too, like: searching for women who are feedees, but not identifying as a BBW.

Another filter for paying members that would be amazing at saving time is to hide profiles who have a primary interest in making money through video/skype-shows/gifts. There are…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Engaged Relationship Status

Engaged relationship status option

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Web Darkmode

Darkmode for the web version

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Deer/Cervine as a species +expand the list

Add deer/cervine to the species list as it seems like a large species pool to leave out ^^

It might also be worth expanding some of the species tags like adding zebras to compliment horse and adding alligator/ crocodile from reptile/amphibian

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base