Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. reward people for reaching anniversary milestones with a free month of XL

you should get a month of free Feabie XL for every anniversary of your profile.

incentive people to stop serial deleting, and reward those who've had the temerity to survive on this hellsite at the same time.

it would also probably be a decent way to get people to subscribe to XL. once you get it you might not want to go back.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 'Enabler' tag for members to identify as

Introduce the category of 'enabler' to the list of identifiers (ie alongside gainer, encourager, admirer, maintainer, muscle gainer)

What is an 'enabler'?
    Encouraging gainers is typically viewed through the spectrum of feederism - The gainer being the feedee and the encourager being the feeder, and this act of feeding is often seen as an erotic act in of itself. However, enabling is a more passive form of encouragement. Generally speaking, the act of feeding is less sexual in nature - for the enabler, their goal is to ensure that the gainer is well provided for without exerting unnecessary energy.
    A…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video Posting Feature

I think that the ability to post public and private videos would be a great feature to offer paid and free account members (ideally) or just paid members.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grommr Messenger-only App with Push Notifications

Grommr Messaging Only App - Since there seems to be some trouble getting the full Grommr experience approved / sanitized for the App Store, I was thinking perhaps a "messenger only" style app might be easy to get approved and very useful for the user base. Even if there were no profile pictures, just names, the ability to get push notifications of new messages I think would greatly enhance the user experience. So many users complain about ghosting and difficulties with messaging, and after a few interactions with other users these past few weeks, I'm realizing they don't have the…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ban reasoning

If a user is banned, I would HIGHLY suggest you give a specific reason as to why instead of a vague rule breaking message. Users will never know or learn from their mistakes if they don't know which caused their ban. This is why people are complaining about the unfairness of those who are "banned" for hating cis people. Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Feabie - Night Mode

Having a Night Mode for Feabie; like with the current iteration of Samsung, you're able to switch between the normal white background or a darker theme that's easier on the eyes during night-time usage.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fixing admins

Fix your admins being biased and having their own opinions for the rules.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Badmin part 2.

Problem in regards to the Admins of these apps, which is likely a couple of people for all of them. They either sit back and watch the flames, or they seem to blindfold themselves and go shooting with a shot gun hitting anyone near anything even if they personally did not violate any rules; while telling others to stop 'falsely reporting people not breaking rules' when users are indeed, breaking rules.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of all the SJWs from the site. They're harassing people just because they're not trans and ripping the community apart.

Obviously the title says it all. Myself and many others are sick of thr harassment from SJWs whom want nothing more to see what they call "Did" people wiped from the earth. Its sickening. This community is meant to be understsnding not toxic and dividing. Do something before one of us create a competitor site. Which is already in the talks.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix location input for search on android mobile app

Using the mobile app for android when i input a location for searching it doesn't stay populated and searches all users.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Prevent confusing trans-women with real women

Dear Feabie staff:

I really like the option to be able to choose the "Site-wide my type filter" as I'm interested in women only. I mean, I don't hate men, but I neither have anything to say to them on this page, so I find it pleasant here to see women only.

However, it would be even more precise, if I could choose between "women" and "trans-women" for the same reason. I happen to be the one who like real women only.

Or if that's not an feature for your to develop, maybe you could add a tiny logo in…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow changing of email for old users

Allow people who registered long ago to update their profile email Incase they no longer have access to the old one

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Obligatory ID verification request

ID verification is probably the most fool-proof solution to this problem, a good chunk of Ferzu users are asking for it. It would bring the minors and trolls to a halt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Age Verification, do it now.

It's seriously simple. Ask for video of a person holding their ID for age verification. Furry.one did it, it was super simple to go through. Got verified in less than a day. Minors will not gain access to ferzu if you don't enable the privilege without prior age verification. Just fucking do it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. serial profile prevention

A temporary 30 to 90 day ban on users who create/recreate numerous profiles within a week - this would give the serial fakes some time to cool off and help overcome their addiction while helping keep rest of community fair and safe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding more species to the species category.

add other species to the sona catagories

like Shigu for sergals and something for protogens/primagens

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add stone weight measurement to profiles.

In the UK and Ireland, stones are still used for personal weight with kg for other weight measurements.

Would be highly beneficial. I'm having to learn how to convert it in my head.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How about a Female Feabie? We are fed up with men and don't need Grommr, because we are not gay. Just need a space for female Feedees.

because we aren't gay. We just need a space for female Feedees. Otherwise we strike until you act.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No limit on block/message/image/ect

abolish search limit, message limit, image limit, and block limits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The app don't work well

Can you please update the app for iOS? It don't work well!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 94 95
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base