Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Male Fart Fetish Platform

Dear Grokio,
    I was wondering (after the arrival of PupSpace) whether Grokio was planning on making new platforms for other new communities?
    If so, which communities do you have in mind? (e.g. the male fart fetish community etc. - huge gap in the market in my opinion)

Thanks for your reply in advance :)

318 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  34 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Suspend Account Temporarily

Hey,

It would be really nice if there would be a function on the site, with which you can put your account on "unactive".Which means for other people it looks like you deleted your account, and without putting it back on "active" the user cannot use the site as well.

This would be nice because I want to take a break from feabie for example, but i don't want to remove my whole account. That means all pictures will be gone, and the time im on this site will start over again once i recreate my account. Is this something…

249 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implementing a Designated Space to List Gender Identity / Preferred Pronouns on Grommr/Feabie/Chasabl Profiles

Proposal: that there be an a space on user profiles for listing our gender identity and preferred pronouns. More and more often these days, I run into other Grommr users who are trans, nonbinary, don’t identify as men, and/or don't use he/him/his pronouns. Designating a space on profile forms where one could list their gender identity and preferred pronouns right alongside our [weight, relationship status, body type, etc] would mean a lot to users like me who love Grommr, but get weary of being called names / pronouns that don’t suit us, or otherwise being misunderstood by our fellow, well-meaning…

1,116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Location options based on distance when searching

I sure wish there were more options available regarding Location when searching. Either one can select a zip code/city or "near me" where you'd only get very few listings if any, or you leave it blank and get the entire world where 99% are too far away. Sucks. How about using ranges like within 50 miles, 100 miles, 250 miles, 500 miles, 1000 miles, and within the sate or country depending how far you'd be willing to travel to see someone.

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  32 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Web Darkmode

Darkmode for the web version

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  15 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Addition of a Blog Space / Forum Space

Is it possible to add a section for users to add moderated blog posts in order to share tips on either gaining or encouraging (for example Suggestions for gaining on a budget, high calorie recipes, what to look out for when feeding someone etc) that remains outside the timeline so people who either do not follow one specific individual or are just online at different times can see the posts without scrolling through the newsfeed. In addition to this, the added ability for users to leave comments on the posts to say anything between "this worked for me" or "I…

248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  60 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove the cop from the Grommr main page illustration

Out of respect for the experiences of Grommr users who have historically been and continue to be targets of police brutality and murder (including but not limited to people of color and queer people), let's edit out that cop on the main page illustration.

The illustrations on the main pages of the other Grokio sites do not feature a cop. Let's do that.

Wanna chat about it? It's Matt / @poundsoflove. Hit me up :)))

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Increase Chat Limit

Hello. My name is Jered, anf the app is amazing. But the friend/chat limit is waaay too low. I have now only 4 people who i am chatting with. Only 4! And i should pay over 60€ to get more friends.. That is waaay too pricy. I mean yes. I am going to use some money. 5-50€. But 60? Nawh. Could you at least raise it to 10-20 friends? And an possibility to remoce chats that aren't used! Thank you.
    -Jered

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  19 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Ascending/ Decending Sort By" Feature added to Search

Add a "Sort By Ascending/Decending" feature to search results :

Possible additional criteria include:
    - Weight
    - BMI
    - Distance
    - New
    - Visited

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Being able to unarchive a privated photo

Like instagram you can archive posts at any time, with grommr it would be nice to unarchive and privatise photos but bring them out when the user wants to with the same likes and comments it received prior

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Require all art to be credited.

Require all artwork to be credited, not just furry artwork.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. featured gainers

a page or tab that showcases popular new gainers or guys that reach milestones. with permission of course. because since tumblr died its harder to find new gainers to follow

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  10 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to flag whilst posting that they're making a commercial/promotional/ad post

With the latest update to the rules, the promotion of paid, community-relevant content has been codified. FOSTA/SESTA concerns have been addressed by excluding particular services.

With this in mind - I believe that people making promotional newsfeed entries (photos, posts) should be given a checkbox during the submission process that allows them to indicate the new content being submitted is paid content promotion.

Eg. "[x] Paid content promotion"

This would then include a standard icon of sorts at the beginning of their post - perhaps "Ad" or "Promo" in reversed colours and maybe a means of either including or excluding…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Free to use artwork page

Since art theft is such a big issue on ferzu I think it would be a good idea to create a page or something with artwork people can use if they don't have their own art (yet). This to hopefully bring the numbers for stolen art down. I think a lot of the time when people use stolen art they probably don't know any better. Instead of only having rules saying you shouldn't steal art I think it would be a good idea to give them another option so they feel less inclined to steal art in the first place.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get Rid of the "Origin" filter

How about getting rid of the "origin" filter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Require a maker credit for fursuit photos

So, you know how it's a rule that you need to credit the artist for art posts? Do that, but do it for Fursuit posts. Fursuits are made by people, oftentimes commissioned by the wearer, and can be seen as a piece of art.
    Fursuit images can also be stolen, and used to fabricate your identity (in the same way that stealing art of a certain character would).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for health, emotional, relationship and obsessive issues

In my many years of interacting with great people here I have come to see that some suffer from severe depression others from severe conflict others from health issues related to their obsessive gaining and
    General issues of coming out and family dynamics. It would be very helpful to have support of links perhaps directed to local LGBTQ help lines and community centers and outreach. Not that anyone should give people specific advice here but to be able to offer help to those who are desperately in need of support. When it comes to health I cannot even count how…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dating "app" (or tab) like Facebook Dating

Facebook rolled out a dating section of their website where users could match à la Tinder with others. Grokio affiliates could streamline the dating process (whereas most users really have little idea if a profile which specifies "dating" under interests actually wants so) wherein users can opt in for local or entire platform dating. This would make dating more proactive in the communities of Grokio and help people searching for "the one" quite a bit easier than sifting through the mud of people who are simply looking for RP or a quick lay.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Platform for Ace (asexual) people

You already have the frame work for a great community app which enables meet ups, chats and photo sharing. All the dating/social apps for the ace community are clunky and cumbersome to use. I think there would be great uptake by people like me wanting to chat with and meet new people. (Theoretically, ace people make up 1% of the population so there is quite a large untapped population out there)

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Single Only LGBT Platform

It seems like you are not listening. I want a gay website for Gay singles only. Not Grommr or Chasabl. Sorry you just don't have the power to create a website that I would like to have that isn't fetish related. Reddit has a better LGBT community than you do. Sorry but if you can't or aren't willing to listen than I will take my business elsewhere. Reddit is 10 times more LGBT and gay friendly then you guys are. Sorry it's the truth. Maybe someday you will actually be a decent community. But not when you have scrubs who…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base