Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Badmin problem

The admins are untrained, toxic and badmins. They ban prematurely, blame the users for their lack of a system to log messages, treat members like trash. Replace your awful staff

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the admins are biased immature manchild biggots who ip ban without warming

the admins are biased immature manchild biggots who ip ban without warming

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of all the SJWs from the site. They're harassing people just because they're not trans and ripping the community apart.

Obviously the title says it all. Myself and many others are sick of thr harassment from SJWs whom want nothing more to see what they call "Did" people wiped from the earth. Its sickening. This community is meant to be understsnding not toxic and dividing. Do something before one of us create a competitor site. Which is already in the talks.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Obligatory ID verification request

ID verification is probably the most fool-proof solution to this problem, a good chunk of Ferzu users are asking for it. It would bring the minors and trolls to a halt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Age Verification, do it now.

It's seriously simple. Ask for video of a person holding their ID for age verification. Furry.one did it, it was super simple to go through. Got verified in less than a day. Minors will not gain access to ferzu if you don't enable the privilege without prior age verification. Just fucking do it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding more species to the species category.

add other species to the sona catagories

like Shigu for sergals and something for protogens/primagens

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ban reasoning

If a user is banned, I would HIGHLY suggest you give a specific reason as to why instead of a vague rule breaking message. Users will never know or learn from their mistakes if they don't know which caused their ban. This is why people are complaining about the unfairness of those who are "banned" for hating cis people. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Badmin part 2.

Problem in regards to the Admins of these apps, which is likely a couple of people for all of them. They either sit back and watch the flames, or they seem to blindfold themselves and go shooting with a shot gun hitting anyone near anything even if they personally did not violate any rules; while telling others to stop 'falsely reporting people not breaking rules' when users are indeed, breaking rules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Swimwear Kink Option for Ferzu Profile

Hmm is there a "Swimwear" kink option? I would love to update My general kinks/interests for my profile. Just a suggesstion, though. or maybe even a custom kink option

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sweep the site for sock accounts.

Start checking for duplicate accounts. Certain hashtags and certain posts get unrealistic popularity when they agree with the vocal minority on here.

Ever since they left Ferzu for furry.one over minors on the site, the number of "minors found" on Ferzu also seems higher than usual. (I bet they're creating the minor accounts themselves to punish Ferzu for not requiring ID.)

They're likely using multiple accounts and not being checked to see if they're doing that.

Recently, one of them got caught on multiple accounts too. There's no way they aren't doing that far more than we know they are.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Start asking for ID verification immediately

Start asking for IDs. Do the same as furry.one, and ask for a video showing the user's face and their ID. If they can't, they get the boot. It's not hard. I don't know of a more efficient method than that to determine the age of new users. It makes plenty of sense. Really, what IS the problem? Do you want minors on this website? haphazardly getting into trouble because of your negligence? Someone could probably get this site taken down over these recent sightings of minors admitting they're underage. You need to stop people from getting access to this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is a bit confusing to get around

It's taking me a while to get used to the comment, search, and reply system. I have to click a bunch of different buttons to do something. I'm thinking a simpler list would help. And for easy access make it something you can pull from the home page (or profile page) for instance on youtube I've got the homepage and to the corner I've got my message box and profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Blocking Buff

Perhaps you shouldn't be able to see comments from people you've blocked on other peoples photo uploads.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop banning people for their opinion on Transgender

It's getting ridiculous that people with disagree with being Transgender get banned from the website. Scientifically it is a mental illness and needs help, not encouraging. It's like saying someone with Autism (Like myself) should be encouraged to act out, rather than control themselves.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More kink options

The kink list is pretty decent, but its missing a fair few options. Ain't any things related to size play, macro/micro, hyper, growth, etc for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make ferzu great again

Make ferzu strictly a dating site and not a shitty social media site.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Different skins

Darkmode/darkskin for the website and App

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. List Impregnation

add "impregnation" to the fetish list, for us that don't want "mpreg"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "breeding" to kinks

Add "breeding" to community-related kinks.
    Or at least allow custom entries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get better staff, preferably non transphobic/ones that threaten users constantly/ableist

Literally the staff ban you prematurely if you don't pay for the membership. I got banned without a warning, while the people who pay get banned for the same thing 2-3 times in 2 months

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base