Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for New People

Does anyone know if the idea about a support section of Grommr has ever been thrown around? By support, I mean for guys who are struggling with either coming out, or with embracing how/if gaining fits into their sexuality. I feel experienced guys like me have an obligation to help younger guys (and anyone new) with this. If something already exists, I'd like to know how one gets involved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Marketing Of Feabie

Hello people. As an XL member from Turkey, I would like to highlight one issue. I do not know how you proceed for marketing of the app and website in different cuntries, but d you have any marketing activities or advertisings you do for Turkish market? here s a very big population here and for months the people in Feabie stays the same. It is nice that Feabie is a community for us people to meet each other but here in Turkey it won't expand. Do you think there can be anything done about it? Or I can help you…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • I want to help to make feabie available in Dutch too

Hey! How are you doing? I really love your site!! I see it is available in multiple different languages, but it would be really cool to have it in Dutch too! I think you would gain a lot of new Dutch fans, because basicly you guys, togeter with fantasyfeeder are the only cool sites around here. Fantasyfeeder is also not available in Dutch, but I really think it would be super handy, and a lot of people will use it! I volunteer to help you with translations. I am a native Dutch speaker, and you would not have to pay…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • I'd like to be a mod on Ferzu

I'd like to be a moderator and help deal with the trolls. I met my mate because of this site and I've posted several time that this site was the best thing to happen to me. We are going to be together in a couple months, and I want to show my gratitude. But I'd also like to help you keep this site a safe place. Please consider me for a moderator, thank you.

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)