Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implementing a Designated Space to List Gender Identity / Preferred Pronouns on Grommr Profiles

Proposal: that there be an a space on user profiles for listing our gender identity and preferred pronouns. More and more often these days, I run into other Grommr users who are trans, nonbinary, don’t identify as men, and/or don't use he/him/his pronouns. Designating a space on profile forms where one could list their gender identity and preferred pronouns right alongside our [weight, relationship status, body type, etc] would mean a lot to users like me who love Grommr, but get weary of being called names / pronouns that don’t suit us, or otherwise being misunderstood by our fellow, well-meaning…

844 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implement a space to list orientation on grommr

Proposal: Since grommr is a queer site there should be a space for users to specify their orientation. As Feabie already exists for straight people there should be several options availabe for users to make clear what their orientation is (Gay, Bi, Ace, Queer, Questioning, etc).

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recipe section?

Gainer food recipe section of the site for those that struggle to gain?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Relationship: Single vs in a Relationship Filter

We should have a filter to filter out people that are single and people that are in relationships.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Theme-Based Grommoffs

Theme-based Grommoffs.

It's nice that Grommr has Grommoffs for people to meet each other, but I have found that I have little in common with most guys at a Grommoff with the exception of them being gainers. I'd like to suggest the creation of interest-based Grommoffs from theater outings to cooking classes. It would be nice to connect with people on here who have interests that go beyond gaining.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. See "Followed By" Mutual Followers

Hi there! So you know how on Instagram when you view a profile you can see which of your followers or followed are following them? I think an algorithm like that would be very helpful! It allows you to suss out who's a legit user from blank profiles without being shady, and it helps build and foster a little more of a worldwide community. Thank you! -Perry (hedonism-bot)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Self help section of Grommr

Self help section of the site for those that struggle with body image, dysmorphia, depression, and eating disorders?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New option fetish

Add to the options the ABDL fetish. I think there are a lot of obese using diaper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clothing Line

Why doesn't Grommr have its own line of promotional gainer clothing?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improving recommended blogs

On the subject of the website’s recommended blogs (Professor Fatology, Fatnesse Follies, and Gaining perspective) these people have NO UPDATES FOR OVER 3 YEARS, some two more than 5...
    Are there any other blogs that are up-to-date? And which of these will replace the cited ones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. event engagement

event pages should have more photos of the event to let followers know whats going on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hide inactive users

I think inactive profiles should be stored/hidden from other users until they become active again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Permanently deleting messages that are in the trash folder.

LOVE the site! Was wondering how to permanently eliminate all conversations that have been moved to my trash file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter out mpreg and fart fetishists

I don't judge any other kinkster at all, but it seems like the global newsfeed is increasingly dominated by aggressive mpreg and fart fetish posts. Seems pretty different from g/e. Would be great to have a way to filter out those kinds of posts/profiles.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. eating live stream

allow us to do eating live streams

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fake profile

This guy’s data and photos don’t match up
    Gary

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It’s unacceptable that people can still access photos and conversations sent from one party to another after one party blocks the other!

We block people for our own reasons, mainly a sense of security and safety. Why the hell do these people still have access to our previous conversations and even worse, image contents shared with them. This is dangerous. I don’t care if most chat platforms still operate his way, Grommr should do better. The nature of the content shared on this site is very personal. Fix it!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I believe you should give unlimited blocks to users.

I think it should be a right of ours to block anyone who is harassing trying to use us. I've apparently reached my block limit and now I can't block someone who was trying to use me. This is unfair to me please respond to this. Thanks

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. search for straight

Not all of us are Gay, It would be nice to have the option to search for other Bi or straight members. If you can add buttons for kinks and looking up other interest. It would be nice to have these added also. Its not going to hurt anyone and will help with group connectivity!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. gender classification on grommr

rather than not choosing gender at all .. include

Male
    Transgender [ftm]
    Transgender [mtf]
    feminine
    masculine
    androgynous
    crossdresser
    non-binary [or queer]
    other

A lot of people who join grommr .. leave it right after they sign in because they don't feel welcomed .. it will remain a male dominant platform .. but this will attract more people and make them stay.

please consider this.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base