Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting messages

A mecanism where we can delete the messages in our inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removal of message limits.

The inbox for free accounts on feabie used to be 50 messages, then it was reduced to 40, now suddenly it is 20. I know the site needs to make money but bear in mind that there is a fine balance between keeping enough members to keep the site interesting enough for those who want to pay. This includes me so if the inbox goes any lower, I will just stick to my YouTube account).

Moreover, only 22% of all members on feabie are female. This imbalance may not be ideal for certain people depending on their preference. So you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. UNLIMITED BLOCKS

2 words: UNLIMITED BLOCKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Live Chat System and shorten Active status timeout

I wish you had a more live chat system than just messages. It makes having a conversation drag. I really dislike waiting 3-10 min for a response, especially when I'm anxious to hear back from the other person.

Also, I wish the online status indicator didn't last for 2 hours. If someone has not done anything on the site for even just 30 min, they're not really here anymore, they're idle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chatroom

There goes my first time posting an idea.
    I think my question is asked for by many other Grommer members but I never heared or red about them.
    Why does Grommr do not have a chatroom like Biggercity and Bellybuilders once had?
    Is there not enough animo for it to start one?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Different Tabs

Question, I see on the Messages and Instant Conversation page there are three tables, Inbox, Unread and Deleted. Do I have the option of making more tabs? Seems like a lot of open space there. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. See all past messages

Expand the message log so you can see all past messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sending videos in messages

If at all possible, I think it would be really cool to be able to send videos in messages, rather than just a link to one. Kind of the same way you can take a picture privatley, but the same for videos as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make messaging free.

I dont think its fair we cant mesaage unlimited people im gonna tell everyone i know to delete if it doesnt change

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notification

When sending a message to member.. notify when the messages has been read that way we can communicate better to avoid using other social networks as most do have this feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notification

When sending a message to member.. notify when the messages has been read that way we can communicate better to avoid using other social networks as most do have this feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. big boy big heart

My theory is all big men have big heart, they are loving caring and kind.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Video option in chat

You should allow privet video in chats. That'd be cool. Maybe a member bonus or something. Might make people happy and help you sell.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Anzeige der letzten Nachrichten von 4 auf 10

Das Nachrichtensystem auf mehr als 4 Nachrichten anzeigen erweitern.
    Sind es nur kurze Gespräche geht es ja noch. Wenn es dann Seitenlang ist, und man will nur einen kleinen Teil nachlesen, muss man die gesamte History laden und dann Seitenweise runterscrollen.
    So eine Erhöhung auf 10 angezeigte Nachrichten, wäre schon ganz nett.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. chat room

A chat room would be terrific!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Group chats

I think that it would be better if people could add more people into conversations but dealing with paying wise I think it would be a good idea to add it to the membership so the most people we could have in our group chat should be at least 4 but if you want more you have to but the membership

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keeping messaging free!

Keep messaging free.

I feel like Feabie needs to keep the messaging free. I know it's a pay wall for you guys, as you need to get funds to keep the site running. But I feel too many pay walls, divide the community.

You may know of FF, probably your biggest competitor. The reason why I feel that website failed, is they kept reducing the message limit and choking the community behind the pay wall.

I'm seeing a lot of it happening in games as well. Just wanted to voice my opinion, as I love this website and I don't…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Photo Confirmation

A confirmation with a preview before sending a photo in messenger ... I send the wrong photo all the time by accidentally miss click and send the wrong photo

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In-app message history

It’s time consuming and difficult to (even as a premium member) see message history. It’s impossible through the app. Please make it easier and possible on the app!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Favorite People

Favorite followers, give people the chance to organize their favorite people they enjoy chatting with. Another could be for moving the favorites messages to the top of the users messages list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base