Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Birthday Notifications

I use Grommr, though this could be useful on all Grokio sites, but I'd like to see when someone's birthday is on their profile, or get a notification reminder when someone I follow has a birthday on that day, instead of checking the list each day to see if anyone I know is listed

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Follow Post Button

I'd like to see a "follow post" button, where you don't have to comment but still get notified when it is commented on

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification volume

An option to set different volumes for notifications.

(I want to keep notifications turned on, but the default is way too loud compared to other sound sources on my PC)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change notification location in notification feed.

I think that we need a different way to view our notifications. When we click a notification about a comment on our post, we're taken to the comment section. Why not take us to the photo and show the comment section below?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Play sounds even when chat is open.

I have a slight nitpick about the messagin system. When you have a conversation open you don't hear the 'New Message' sound when you get a new one. This makes sense since you are already viewing the conversation. However i am sometimes preocuppied with something else and can't look at the messagin window all the time. I usually try to switch back to the main page so the notification plays when i get a new message but sometimes i forget it and i receive a new message and just don't notice it since it doesn't play the sound. I would…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reply on Comments

Be able to reply to other peoples comments, with images too

-This would also allow for the commentators to receive notifications of a response

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Real time notify

Maybe is me... but I noticed some delay on the notify of new message or some comment or like to the newsfeed. Is it possible making it in real time?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mute Posts

Add possibility to stop being notified about comments on specific posts.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New Push and Email Notifications for new followers

It would be really good, if you got the option to get push-notifications from the app, not only for messages, but also for notifications, like someone new following you etc.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Send a notification when someone changes username or deletes their account

...so everyone in their network or follows know. Just something nice so people just don't randomly vanish with us knowing it.

448 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide non-javascript version of "xx others liked this"

Right now, when more than about three people "like" a particular item, a link is provided that says "xx others liked this".

The href is to about:blank or "#" .. basically an invalid location and it invokes javascript to draw a hovering virtual window of sorts to show the list of noms. This hovering virtual window doesn't always work and precludes opening the list in a new window.

Suggest providing a real destination as well as the javascript one that opens to a full blown page which contains the results as well as a link back to the actual item…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to delete likes/noms that you have received and don't want

Deleting noms you dont like or want to have, without using the block option, its too restrictive

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification for likes/noms

It would be nice if we got notifications when an image or comment of ours are lliked by someone.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring Back the Exclamation Mark

On my iPad, I used to see a little exclamation mark on the tab in safari when I had a new message. That doesn't happen any more, and I miss it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Notification page to replace pop-up

Is it possible to change the notification button to show the entire page rather than a pop-up? It was working for a while, but after logging in again, it shows the pop-up. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we have a way to distinguish between old and new notifications on mobile

Maybe a clear old notifications option, or a dot that changes colors. Whatever works, anything would be nice really. I am enjoying the app though

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 'Clear notifications' button

Notifications clear on the 20 second timer, but it would be more convenient to have a 'clear notifications' button at the top of the notifications page. Or something along the lines of 'mark notifications as read', at least.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base