Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Deer/Cervine as a species +expand the list

Add deer/cervine to the species list as it seems like a large species pool to leave out ^^

It might also be worth expanding some of the species tags like adding zebras to compliment horse and adding alligator/ crocodile from reptile/amphibian

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Banning Users of Unofficial Ferzu Discord Channels

Proposal: banning any members caught using unofficial Ferzu Discord channels.

Some channels unfortunately are being used to harbor background harassment, spread rumors and conspire against members. They are outside of the governance of any Ferzu moderation and can pose a serious risk to members within the community.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 section's Dating and friends only.

It would be nice if there was 2 sections on the left of the main page. One for profiles that state they want dating or a relationship and another section for people who want friends. I find I spend numerous hours and frustration finding others who want friends only.And many write me on my profile who only want friends. Perhaps a way a user can limit others who want friends only so they cannot write me.Some dating site offer options and restrictions .
    This way those who only want friends can go find others who only want friends and my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Newbie Protections

Newbie protections.

At times, due to mistakes in part on the newcomer, they may face unnecessary backlash and undue harassment by older members. If at all possible, would recommend putting in place a part of measures such as:

1. Disabling comments on images. Or at the very least place a timer to limit the frequency of comments. At least until 24 hours have passed.

2. Making images inaccessible to global until 24 hours have passed.

Alternative measures also welcome.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Get rid of all the SJWs from the site. They're harassing people just because they're not trans and ripping the community apart.

Obviously the title says it all. Myself and many others are sick of thr harassment from SJWs whom want nothing more to see what they call "Did" people wiped from the earth. Its sickening. This community is meant to be understsnding not toxic and dividing. Do something before one of us create a competitor site. Which is already in the talks.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adding more species to the species category.

add other species to the sona catagories

like Shigu for sergals and something for protogens/primagens

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better Gender Options, Profile Hover Improvements, and Pronouns on Profile Hover

The gender options on Ferzu are pretty good. But I've seen some users mention how the options available don't necessarily describe their identity. I understand that it's a drop down with selections to be used for searches. I'm not suggesting we remove that, or add more options.

I'm suggesting a feature that is on Facebook. Some people don't know about this option but it has gender tags. In a spot you can type in your gender and it will turn it into a tag. It could replace the current system if you want, if not it could just be a…

981 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swimwear Kink Option for Ferzu Profile

Hmm is there a "Swimwear" kink option? I would love to update My general kinks/interests for my profile. Just a suggesstion, though. or maybe even a custom kink option

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sweep the site for sock accounts.

Start checking for duplicate accounts. Certain hashtags and certain posts get unrealistic popularity when they agree with the vocal minority on here.

Ever since they left Ferzu for furry.one over minors on the site, the number of "minors found" on Ferzu also seems higher than usual. (I bet they're creating the minor accounts themselves to punish Ferzu for not requiring ID.)

They're likely using multiple accounts and not being checked to see if they're doing that.

Recently, one of them got caught on multiple accounts too. There's no way they aren't doing that far more than we know they are.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is a bit confusing to get around

It's taking me a while to get used to the comment, search, and reply system. I have to click a bunch of different buttons to do something. I'm thinking a simpler list would help. And for easy access make it something you can pull from the home page (or profile page) for instance on youtube I've got the homepage and to the corner I've got my message box and profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Blocking Buff

Perhaps you shouldn't be able to see comments from people you've blocked on other peoples photo uploads.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More kink options

The kink list is pretty decent, but its missing a fair few options. Ain't any things related to size play, macro/micro, hyper, growth, etc for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom color schemes please!

Custom color schemes please!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Different skins

Darkmode/darkskin for the website and App

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. List Impregnation

add "impregnation" to the fetish list, for us that don't want "mpreg"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "breeding" to kinks

Add "breeding" to community-related kinks.
    Or at least allow custom entries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Night Mode

Night Mode, the site is blindingly white with little black text. It's harsh on the eyes and in some people can cause migraines. Offering a night mode option would improve the site quality of life.

I was thinking a little Moon icon next to the gear, you click it and the page darkens and the text changes to white. Then the moon icon changes to a sun, click the sun and it turns back to it's default color scheme.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Cisphobia to rule number 6

In previous times I had reported a very hateful member for cisphobic posts and very blatant hate mongering towards cis/straight people.

I am a member of the LGBTQ+ but I have friends who have mentioned their concerns about not feeling welcome due to posts similar to this and they feel they cannot report it because it is not listed within the written rules despite probably being blanketed into the intolerance policy. I also know for a fact you can be banned for it so I just don't understand how it has not been listed yet.

Please fix this so EVERYONE…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Blacklist word filter

I believe that each user should have a personalized list of words that they do not wish to see. Content and trigger warnings do not cover every possible event.
    Posts and comments containing one of your words would simply not appear for your account . If a user tries to comment on a post, but uses one of the poster's black listed words the comment would simply be rejected.
    A word blacklist has potential for Ferzu+ implementation. A free user gets a limited number of words to fill in, whereas a premium user would have unlimited, or simply a larger…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Generic, species-specific icons

Basic icons for users without art to use. (so they don't have to steal or use uncredited art)

Essentially, they'd either be little cropped versions of the characters on Ferzu's landing page (like the one the FerzuAdmin account uses) OR art done specifically for the icons that new users could choose from if they didn't have anything else to use yet.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base