Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic removal of content (posts, comments, photos) based on community reports

Might be ideal to give a way for members to report offensive comments made on the feeds either yours or others.

Just saw a posting where either a guys account got hacked or he's just an ass and was very disparaging to another user. Seeing crap like that does not make this a friendly welcoming website.

Maybe something similar like craigslist where if more than 1 (some number) reports it.. it's auto removed. (maybe a notice given to admins)

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Smoking and Drinking Habits

I don't want to have to filter through men who drink more than a few drinks here and there or who smoke. And others have preferences as well.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add more instant messaging options to profile

I have 3 XMPP/Jabber Accounts, 2 AIM accounts, 2 Yahoo, 1 ICQ, one MSN and a steam account, all of which I would like on my profile, or at least to add one of the above, and maybe a website as well.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photo Galleries

The idea of erotic gallery is born out of the fact that when browsing through Latest Photos, for example, you every once in a while get confronted with a close-up of butt shots. On other websites there seems to be succes with erotic galleries - separate galleries (you click your way in to) where users can post photos of other body parts than their bellies and faces.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take away the photo views limit

we should take away the photo viewing limit because some of us arent able to afford o upgrade and we get sad when we cant view the photos

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete profiles that where Last seen: one year ago or longer.

Delete profiles that where Last seen: one year ago or longer.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow filtering by state

There should be a box in the search that lets you search or filter by state. This is especially useful for those of us who live in NJ near NYC and don't want our searches filled up with NYC people. I'm sure there are other examples where people would prefer to restrict their searches to a certain geographic area. Right now when I do a search and enter "New Jersey" in the location field, it just picks a central point in NJ and shows nearby guys from that point. I want to see nearby people from where I am but…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Back Button doesn't come back where you left (infinite lists)

Be nice to look at profiles and have a button to take you back to where you left off instead of using the back button on your browser and that takes you back to the beginning

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide More Subscription Options (ex: price-point to increase photo views only)

More subscription options would be nice. If one uses the site a little more than what the daily picture limit allows, but not enough to want to buy a full subscription, you could allow a smaller payment of a few dollars just to increase the daily picture limit, for example. Also, it would be nice to have a counter that tells how many photo views remain with a time frame until it resets.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to rank or order your characteristics such as "Identify as"

Just something that would help convey what is more important and relevant to yourself. Could apply to several fields such as Identify As, Languages, Body parts I like, etc.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Video Chat - Show how many people chatting

Next to the Video Chat link, add a small number indicating how many people are currently chatting. That would better encourage people to drop in as they'd know when people were around.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Open API for the community (quite technical proposal)

Open your backend for external applications and websites and allow your community develop applications, which can enrich the experience with the site. Me personally I would love to write an app, which should just sit in my status bar and allowed me to post/answer to messages.

This should not be a big deal and the site would benefit from the additional traffic.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hide wall posts from strangers in My Newsfeed

I like the idea of getting notified of your friends birthdays, but I hate that when you follow someone popular, you get hundreds of wall posts showing in your "My Newsfeed" showing "happy birthday" from complete strangers. I'd have no problem if it only showed posts for Happy Birthday from people I followed as well, so it was more mutual.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a search option for NOT following / followed by you

This way users can find new members to follow

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A word filter for the main newsfeed

We all know how people love to spam the newsfeed with offers for skype.... it pisses most off because well its annoying.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a Polls feature to the newsfeed

It doesn't have to be daily. Maybe weekly. But I think it would be nice for the whole community to take part in a poll now and then.

The poll questions can be contributed by community members and a few moderators/Chasabl staff can decide on the ones that get featured [daily, weekly, etc].

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a feature that includes MBTI personality types.

For those of us that are on here looking for a relationship, there's very little to go on as to whether or not the relationship will succeed currently. MBTI personality types are the most scientifically proven system available (used by the FBI as well). Having a field for your personality type and then an option to to search for other personality types would really help us make sure we'll be able to build relationships with people that we will have a real chance of a lasting emotional connection.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gainers Map

It will be interesting to develope in that site, a page with a google map app to see where the users are located, as seen on fantasyfeeder.com, where u can check who is the nearest person to you

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base