Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to send a mass message/bulletin to all my followers

Maybe consider adding a way to send "My Followers" a mass message. I get so many followers at one time that I can't keep up with all the "thank you for the follow" comments :-)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download My Images

I understand that protecting others pictures is necessary. We have no right to download those of others, however if I upload an image I feel that I should have the right to download my own pictures because some of them are no longer on my computer. I just think it would be nice that we have the option to download pictures that we upload

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Local Restaurant Recommendation

Have a place where locals can list where they like to eat

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to sort profiles randomly in addition to alphabetical & time of connection

Why are all profiles listed alphabetically? It would be more interesting if the lists of profiles were in a random order, then you wouldn't always see the same profiles at the top

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Instagram integration

So i like how when you post to facebook with instagram or flickr you get a preview/thumbnail. Id like to see that happen when I post to my wall here instead of just a hyperlink.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Synchronize the two navigation methods

There are two navigation methods: the horizontal row of icons in the upper-right corner, and the vertical list on the left-hand side, under the small profile pic. That's great, but I think it's confusing that the options are not the same, and in a different order. If you don't count feedback, there are 6 possible options, so there should be room to show all of them in both places, in the same order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a Photo Albums feature

I think it might be a good idea to have photo albums. People can post outings / personal photos / gaining progress / other things in an album.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change "search" from one long list, to multiple pages of results.

When I create a search and scroll down and click on someone, then go back the the search results it takes me back to the top of the list. then I have to scroll all the way down and wait for the list to load again.

Is there any way to have search lists come out in pages? of like 20? When you hit back it takes you to the page of results you were just on (page 3 of 12 or whatever). So each time I go back to my results I don't have to scroll past 200+ people…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to delete likes/noms that you have received and don't want

Deleting noms you dont like or want to have, without using the block option, its too restrictive

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix link/read more combination bug

If you post in a comment or status update with a link at the end that goes into the "Read More" stage based on length - it will combine the links. Basically you won't be able to click "Read More" because it will open the link that is at the end of your post.

Photo of bug:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Kaejer/Capture_zps817298ee.png

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide non-javascript version of "xx others liked this"

Right now, when more than about three people "like" a particular item, a link is provided that says "xx others liked this".

The href is to about:blank or "#" .. basically an invalid location and it invokes javascript to draw a hovering virtual window of sorts to show the list of noms. This hovering virtual window doesn't always work and precludes opening the list in a new window.

Suggest providing a real destination as well as the javascript one that opens to a full blown page which contains the results as well as a link back to the actual item…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Archive Messages

I'd like an "archive" function, much like Gmail, to avoid inbox clutter. I'd like to keep certain messages, but still have a clean overview of messages I still need to answer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a "Broadcast message to my network" feature

One thing that I love about biggercity is the ability to send a broadcast message to all my "friends" on there. So I can send a holiday greeting, or an announcement about a new video I have online, etc. It's a great feature. One to all those following you on here would be great.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add horoscope sign in profile info (based on DOB)

using the date of birth you can show the horoscope sign

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "People following me" newsfeed

I have no idea how feasible this is, but would it be possible to create a "People following me" newsfeed? I'd be a bit interested in what my followers are posting from time to time but, in order to keep track, I'd have to end up following them myself.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an "In Memoriam" Quick List

I think you guys should have an 'In Memoriam' section of known members who have departed us added to the navigation bar. I know death is something no one likes to think about, but it'll help the rest of us know why we haven't heard from certain members in ages, and it's a chance for people to pay their last respects.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to upload your own background.

I like how twitter lets you upload your own image for a background. Its a small customization that would be fun.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base