Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reply / Add Comment from Notification

When there is a notification about a new photo comment I go to notifications and click to display the comments to my photo. Sometimes I want to reply (leave my own comment). But for that I need to exit the the view of the comments, go to my profile, find the correct photo and then reply.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mutual Followers

Like on facebook- when you view a profile, you should be able to see who you have in common

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Choose who can see a given post by various criteria

For example, it would be nice to be able to make a post that's only visible to my followers, or only to people who share a particular kink with me, or only to those within a specific radius of a location. Just a middle ground between private, one-on-one messaging and broadcasting for all of Grommr to see.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Favorite Body Parts" Drop Down List on the Search Page

So you can find users with similar interests for certain body parts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Vore to the possible kinks list.

You have it on the Grommr list, but not here....

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hover over Username (Mini-Profile)

I've noticed it one user writes on another users wall (i.e. it says GainerX > GainerY) you can only get a hovering mini-profile for the first user (GainerX in this case) but not the 2nd user, the one receving the post (GainerY).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Login on Main-Page

Add a login screen directly on the landing page. Saves an unnecessary click

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Country Flags at A Glance!

Great Site! be good if the profile pics had flags of the country on or next to instad of the hover over... be so much quicker!! you could see it at a glance!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Post pics in comments and on walls

We should be able to post some pics in comments or walls without having to include them in our album.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add "Squashing/Smothering" to the kinks list.

Lots of chasers love to be playfully squashed and smothered by a bigger guys chubby or super chubby body so would be great to have this added to the list of kinks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hidden folder of pictures that can be made visible on a per-user basis

This feature would create a face-pics folder where you can post face pictures. On request, you can give users access to this folder or share it with everyone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to make messages private photos viewable by those we follow

Make it possible to make photos that are already uploaded private and viewable by those we follow only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New comment notification don't highlight the comment

When you get a notification of a command and click the link, it takes you to the page with the notification/comment on it, but does not highlight the comment or jump the page to the point where the comment is shown.

Perhaps either including a page anchor in the link to scroll to that point, or highlighting the comment by way of a background colour or other visual element might assist in specifically targeting the item being referenced?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to be excluded from user searches

Add a feature to eliminate a user from search. He can still be followed and participate. For privacy minded users, this would add a detorent to stalkers etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow commenting on a photo comment

I would like to suggest allowing users to directly respond to the photo comments others have made.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remind Users to fill-out info

Perhaps to help alleviate the raft of otherwise-blank profiles, it would be nice if Grommr had the ability to 'nudge' a user to add details about their profile shortly after registration - say, within seven days.

It could start small, like "We noticed you haven't listed any favorite movies - perhaps you'd like to share a few now?"

Facebook, if I recall, does (or did) something similar - and would even go as far as recommend friends based on mutual interest(s).

It would help encourage participation from users if they added details like this.

Even a little bit of information,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Eliminate "North Philadelphia" from your FAQ.

It's not really kind to us Philly gainers, etc. Let's not discriminate against any regions: there are possibly far more dangerous places worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Recently view profiles section

I was looking at a profile and i forgot to follow them. my web browser is set up to delete the web history every time it turns off. I really liked the person, but now I don't know who they where. I think that this feature would be good for people because they can look the profiles they have looked at.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Following Only" profile section

Have an additional tab on profiles where you can share more personal information (unlisted video, social media links etc) that only people you follow / mutual followers are able to see.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base