Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add 'Belly Sex' to kinks list

Perhaps add 'Belly Sex' to the growth kinks list - some members on here seem to have this as their top turn-on so it makes sense for them to be able to search for it. What does everyone think?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confirm photo before sending in private message

I'd love a chance to confirm a photo before it posts or sends in a private message. Sometimes you can click the wrong image.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the "you seem to be posting too often" message less harsh

The "you seem to be posting too often" thing is still happening? I've tried to post maybe 4 things in the past hour, and that is too often? I'm just saying a few random things in the span of an hour. I don't think I'm being excessive at all. And, at the very least "you seem to be posting too often" sounds very condescending, could it at least say something like "you have exceeded your post limit for this time." If I go beyond the reasonable means of a non-paying member that's one thing, but to say "you seem to…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Non-feedist Site for BHM/BBW

Here is my basic idea:

I propose that to help calm disagreements on feabie we split the site. We develop a site that is for non-feedist bbw/bhm individuals and have feabie set geared toward the feedist community. This will help have focused communities and keep the community drama free while establishing "deep-rooted homes" for specific parts of the community.

Help vote this so we can make this a reality. Thank you!

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unlimited blocking for everybody

Blocking should be freely accessible to everybody on the site. It's vital safety feature for this kind of place, regardless of gender identity.

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Accepting PayPal as payment for Feabie XL

Maybe accepting paypal so it won't show up on any credit statement. I really would like to purchase the 1 year, prefer to pay with paypal. I have only been here 48 hours and I love it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding Transformation and Roleplay to Kinks

Adding "Roleplay/RP" and/or "Transformations/Growth" to the general kinks/interests section of you profile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Search by religion

It is very important for me to find someone in my religion to be with. I would like to find someone in my religion with the same desires as me. I would love it if the category was added it we can also search by religion

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to "mute" specific users

It's rare I feel the need to 'block' someone (unless they're being specifically abusive) but it would be great to 'mute' them from the newsfeed. This would mean users who post content other users would prefer not to see, or would prefer to see less frequently, could be silenced/muted but private messages are still open if required and equally they can visit one another's profiles. Sometimes you can be good friends, but not be interested in EVERYTHING they say!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to Edit posts and comments

Allow users to edit their status updates and/or comments after they are posted (like Facebook.)

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Save multiple site-wide filters

Add the ability to save more than one filter so we can switch between them without having to redo all the settings each time. For example, sometimes I want to filter for male feedees, but other times I want to see what other female feeders are posting.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Notifications on new comments after I comment a photo

Hello, it could be very nice to also receive notification for new comments on pics of others users once I have commented them. I always miss answers :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Chatrooms / Video Chat

A chat room to which users can share pics or just chat to each other. Rather than post tinychat urls we can talk to one another in a room. Perhaps make it so we can have private chats with one member while being in the public chat. So that way the video chat feature can be incorporated better than tossing our skype and kik names

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Site's for Underage Users

I think there should be a spin off for people in their teens because I've seen so many YouTube accounts who are under 18, and I think this limits the community. Also, for people under 18, they would probably sign up on here, and could be exposed to behavior not suited for them (though they'd be okay with it). So, if you'd consider it, you'd make so many young people happy!

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to mention a @User in the posts or comments

You should add a mention function like many vBulletin Forums so if I want to be certain that a specific member sees a post or comment I directed to them, it can easily be done by adding either a #Hashtag or @Symbol in front of their name. As in : Hi @Poomagu -Where have you been?

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow animated GIFs in profile pictures

I think it would add an extra layer of customization to profiles. So many gifs are thrown around on statuses and they're discussed as well so I think it should be given a go!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Flag posts as spam

We should be able to flag posts that are spam and clearly made to make people sign up to websites, mainly cam sites

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No Professional BBW / Cam-girls

What about to throw away all the professional BBWs from this site? They are only doing advertisements and waiting for potentional clients. They only ask for money

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manual location set

The automatic location service that the app is operating isn't updated. Specially with traveling
    It would be better to keep the location set to be manual.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Messaging - Conversations instead of Emails

How about getting rid of subject lines for messages? Other dating and social network sites often don't have them. The conversation flows better without them, and apart from being superfluous, it's hard to think of what to write in them

You should just be able to start a conversation from where you left off without having to search for previous messages.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base