Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to mention a @User in the posts or comments

You should add a mention function like many vBulletin Forums so if I want to be certain that a specific member sees a post or comment I directed to them, it can easily be done by adding either a #Hashtag or @Symbol in front of their name. As in : Hi @Poomagu -Where have you been?

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save multiple site-wide filters

Add the ability to save more than one filter so we can switch between them without having to redo all the settings each time. For example, sometimes I want to filter for male feedees, but other times I want to see what other female feeders are posting.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notifications on new comments after I comment a photo

Hello, it could be very nice to also receive notification for new comments on pics of others users once I have commented them. I always miss answers :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chatrooms

A chat room to which users can share pics or just chat to each other. Rather than post tinychat urls we can talk to one another in a room. Perhaps make it so we can have private chats with one member while being in the public chat. So that way the video chat feature can be incorporated better than tossing our skype and kik names

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Site's for Underage Users

I think there should be a spin off for people in their teens because I've seen so many YouTube accounts who are under 18, and I think this limits the community. Also, for people under 18, they would probably sign up on here, and could be exposed to behavior not suited for them (though they'd be okay with it). So, if you'd consider it, you'd make so many young people happy!

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No Professional BBW / Cam-girls

What about to throw away all the professional BBWs from this site? They are only doing advertisements and waiting for potentional clients. They only ask for money

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow animated GIFs in profile pictures

I think it would add an extra layer of customization to profiles. So many gifs are thrown around on statuses and they're discussed as well so I think it should be given a go!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Manual location set

The automatic location service that the app is operating isn't updated. Specially with traveling
    It would be better to keep the location set to be manual.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Farting Kink

I'm trying to search for guys into farting, but there doesn't seem to be a search option for that

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Identify as Mutual Gainer

Add mutual gainer as a identifier. There are some who find gaining or feederism as a shared experience in a relationship whether friends or deeper.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Additional Supplementary Category Options

Additional Supplementary Interest Keyword Coding Options:
    - Bear, Cub, Otter (or bear code)
    (lots and lots of bears here)
    - Leather, Kink, etc ... [See: Recon.com]
    (lots of 'em guys here too)
    - Perhaps a free-form text keyword field.

Specified Acceptable Age Range for Contacts
    - Similar to the slider bar on search, to allow those users who require it the ability to clearly specify preferred and absolute age boundaries for potential contacts.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let user choose how a photo is cropped for thumbnail use

Be able to select how a thumbnail of a posted image will be viewed rather than automatically cropping the center of the image.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add KIK Option

Add Kik as an IM option. Over the past few years, KIK has become way more popular, but none very few websites have noticed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sync weight on profile with last entry in Weight History

The latest weight added to Weight History should also be the one shown on the users profile. Right now they are seperate and can display different weights.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide 5-mi increments to the Local Newsfeed radius

The Local Newsfeed could be great for meeting new people, but if you live somewhere with a dense population that's difficult/expensive to access (i.e. near NYC, LA, London, etc.), it can seem futile to access it at more than the 10mi marker because it jumps from 10 to 50, which is a much larger increase in radius than would be useful.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give users control over who follows them

Right now, the only way to stop someone from following you is to block them which is severe. One may not want to be followed yet not want to block the person. A member may not want to be followed by some kind of members (age range, etc.) There should be some control given to the user that does not require a complete block. 2 options are:

1) Require approval. The followee gets a note that "X wants to follow you" and must either approve or deny the request. As with xtube follows, no confirmation is sent to the person…

348 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Open API for the community (quite technical proposal)

Open your backend for external applications and websites and allow your community develop applications, which can enrich the experience with the site. Me personally I would love to write an app, which should just sit in my status bar and allowed me to post/answer to messages.

This should not be a big deal and the site would benefit from the additional traffic.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reblog comments/wall posts to "spread the news"

It would be good if we could "Reblog" what somebody else has posted, so that it appears on your wall, but retains the original poster/integrity of the original comment thread. This way we could "spread the news" to our followers.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide More Subscription Options (ex: price-point to increase photo views only)

More subscription options would be nice. If one uses the site a little more than what the daily picture limit allows, but not enough to want to buy a full subscription, you could allow a smaller payment of a few dollars just to increase the daily picture limit, for example. Also, it would be nice to have a counter that tells how many photo views remain with a time frame until it resets.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base