Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't give photoless members access before they fill their profile

10% of my followers consist of people with an empty profile or any pictures. They have fully excess to my profile, it doesn't feel good that they can see pretty personal information that i share on this site without taking any effort to share anything of themselves.

Members have the ability to block members, with my membership im able to block 10 members, i've got over 50 'ghostfollowers' so i cant block them all. This really sucks...

I understand the platform does make a difference between premium- and basic memberships. Many basic members are contribution value to this site, so…

369 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to set a search Radius in a location-based search

I like all the options (except BMI) but there's no way to filter out guys that is way out of your distance range. For example I only like to see guys that are within a 20 mi radius from my current location or a designated address. Right now, guys even out of my State are showing up, its quite annoying.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upload or Delete more than one photo at a time

It would be nice to be able to delete or up load more than one photo at a time even if there was a waiting period.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Report misconduct directly in messages

Allow users the option to report a user for spam directly from the message. This would allow the report to be automatic, and could add a screenshot before posting to the admin team

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to group messages by user, or access messages from a user profile

This function would consolidate messages sent from the same user into a single icon in the inbox sorted by the most recently sent message first and going down from there. You click on the user, and it'll show you all the messages sent by that user and when they were sent. Further, when opening messages, the interface should open the message in a new window instead of the same browser window so you don't lose your place in the inbox and have to scroll back down to the message you were at.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reverse image search

Lets say you found a person's picture but you can't find there profile

so you put the photo in a image search bar then it try's to find the image it then gives you a link to that persons profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Confirm dialog when Following/Unfollowing someone

I think a good update to the site would be to add in a confirm follow question. So if you click follow it asks if you really do want to follow. It's easy to miss click when trying to go to your own profile. Would also be helpful to get an update when someone unfollows you as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mark all as Read Option

In the inbox of messages, due to often high volume, could there be a simple button added that resets the inbox number to zero or essentially marks all messages as 'read'?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to permanently delete messages

would be great to be able to really delete former messages and not having them just moved to the deleted-folder

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Confirm identity of a member / User verification

On other sites, user identity is confirmed by requiring users to submit a photo of themselves holding a code number. This works well, and I suggest that it be used on this site also.
    That gives other users confidence that they aren't being misled when they visit a user's profile.

620 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Community Verified Profiles

Allow users to vote on the veracity of a profile. Certain number of votes = community verified profiles. This will allow for users to trust certain people more than others if it's a "too good to be true" kind if situation.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A friends option

There are lots of people I 'follow" that i like to be able to see updates on. But it makes it really difficult to find out when friends are online to chat too. It would be really nice to have an option to mutually friend people so you know when they are on.

256 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Community forums/groups, repository for stories, blogs

Having forums where people can post stories, food diaries, & make posting on the forum available to prem members only but reading posts available to all
    ---
    from BigandHairy: I like to write stories and things like that, I would love to have a way to share them on this site with out offsite linking.
    ---
    from Gridlock: Lots of other sites have a basic forum setup, but that's pretty late 90s. Why not something atypical but still interactive? Something along the lines of a media section comprising articles written by the members, tips, tricks, stories, and even more general…

896 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make a small chat window stay on screen while navigating the site (or popup)

I think the individual chat window & tab would be nice. It's nice to be able to chat with someone without exiting to another messenger.

427 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Re-Arrange Photo Order

Rearrange photos in a specific order after uploading.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make "Flirts" not-cringy af (Feabie)

Either remove "flirts" entirely or make 'em not look like they were written by a 14-year-old's concept of how to talk to women.

c'mon

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Tag @members in posts

It would be cool if we could tag people who we mutually follow in posts, comments, etc.. But only the people who we follow and follow us back, as or else I feel like people might try to call people out into following them back and that kind of annoying thing. It would be a great opportunity to further develop online friendships on this website!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Top/Bottom, Dom/Sub on Ferzu

Where are the top/bottom, sub/dom fields? Right now it's a total random crapshoot who you end up talking to, and there's no way to search based on those preferences.

I see previous feature requests for this are marked as "implemented" but that appears false. Show me on the website where this is located.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make top navigation stay visible at all times (website)

Hi Team,
    Awesome website. Just a suggestion I have is it would be great if the top bar which includes things like messages and notifications froze when you were browsing through the newsfeed and side menu so you could still see when messages or notifications pop up.
    Will leave with you.
    Cheers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. No Fetish or Nudity Related Profile Pics

I'd like to suggest making it so fetish related and bare breasts not be allowed in profile pictures (icons/primary photos). I have nothing against the fetishes or the female form my issue is being essentially being forcefully exposed to them against my will. For specifics for my suggestion:

No
    Nudity of any sort in profile pics including but not limited to breasts, topless men or women. This makes site use unsafe for work use and runs the risk of making gay or women uncomfortable. Also prevents the abuse of "chubby or gainer" pics and bare butts.

No
    Display of fetishes…

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base