Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Asexual Grommr?

I am wondering if the grommr staff have thought of doing a grommr like website for asexuals.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Identify as Mutual Gainer

Add mutual gainer as a identifier. There are some who find gaining or feederism as a shared experience in a relationship whether friends or deeper.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let user choose how a photo is cropped for thumbnail use

Be able to select how a thumbnail of a posted image will be viewed rather than automatically cropping the center of the image.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 24 hour moderation

Increase your paid moderation support to provide 24 hour service. Currently trolls can appear and act for hours before being blocked.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to manually rotate images when uploading

When I upload photos from my phone, they show up rotated to strange angles. I think people would rather see me right-side up rather than sideways or up-side down. This could be solved by manually rotating images.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add KIK Option

Add Kik as an IM option. Over the past few years, KIK has become way more popular, but none very few websites have noticed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync weight on profile with last entry in Weight History

The latest weight added to Weight History should also be the one shown on the users profile. Right now they are seperate and can display different weights.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide 5-mi increments to the Local Newsfeed radius

The Local Newsfeed could be great for meeting new people, but if you live somewhere with a dense population that's difficult/expensive to access (i.e. near NYC, LA, London, etc.), it can seem futile to access it at more than the 10mi marker because it jumps from 10 to 50, which is a much larger increase in radius than would be useful.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give users control over who follows them

Right now, the only way to stop someone from following you is to block them which is severe. One may not want to be followed yet not want to block the person. A member may not want to be followed by some kind of members (age range, etc.) There should be some control given to the user that does not require a complete block. 2 options are:

1) Require approval. The followee gets a note that "X wants to follow you" and must either approve or deny the request. As with xtube follows, no confirmation is sent to the person…

345 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reblog comments/wall posts to "spread the news"

It would be good if we could "Reblog" what somebody else has posted, so that it appears on your wall, but retains the original poster/integrity of the original comment thread. This way we could "spread the news" to our followers.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search by Country / More Distance Options

We should be able to filter by country. In countries like the US / Canada / Austrailia - you should be able to limit a search to your state / province.

While we are at it, we should be able to set location distance with a sliding bar to be able to set between 1KM to 500KM. Smaller increments would be nice.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a Video Upload feature

I would like to be able to upload personal videos to my profile, and be able to have them public or locked to control who has access if desired, or set access level based on followers like private photos are.

301 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Metric Conversion for Weight / Height

Weight and height are less accurate and round up / down from imperial measurements. Allow +/- 0.5 kgs for weight to be more accurate.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a chatroom or groups

just like other social networking sites.. add chatrooms and groups. :))

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't give photoless members access before they fill their profile

10% of my followers consist of people with an empty profile or any pictures. They have fully excess to my profile, it doesn't feel good that they can see pretty personal information that i share on this site without taking any effort to share anything of themselves.

Members have the ability to block members, with my membership im able to block 10 members, i've got over 50 'ghostfollowers' so i cant block them all. This really sucks...

I understand the platform does make a difference between premium- and basic memberships. Many basic members are contribution value to this site, so…

375 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let anyone create an event

Why not create a feature that lets anyone plan an event. like Facebook. this would allow for more/different events to happen than the same people controlling where/when the events happen

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Send a notification when someone changes username or deletes their account

...so everyone in their network or follows know. Just something nice so people just don't randomly vanish with us knowing it.

448 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to set a search Radius in a location-based search

I like all the options (except BMI) but there's no way to filter out guys that is way out of your distance range. For example I only like to see guys that are within a 20 mi radius from my current location or a designated address. Right now, guys even out of my State are showing up, its quite annoying.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Consider a lifetime membership fee

Reward your new members with a limited available lifetime membership fee. May I suggest something like 5x the cost of annual membership. The advantage is you get additional funds when needed most - for your startup and you encourage a commitment to loyalty. You might consider making the lifetime membership a limited available option during your first year in operation.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Upload or Delete more than one photo at a time

It would be nice to be able to delete or up load more than one photo at a time even if there was a waiting period.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base