Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report misconduct directly in messages

Allow users the option to report a user for spam directly from the message. This would allow the report to be automatic, and could add a screenshot before posting to the admin team

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A list where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs

I'd love a page where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to group messages by user, or access messages from a user profile

This function would consolidate messages sent from the same user into a single icon in the inbox sorted by the most recently sent message first and going down from there. You click on the user, and it'll show you all the messages sent by that user and when they were sent. Further, when opening messages, the interface should open the message in a new window instead of the same browser window so you don't lose your place in the inbox and have to scroll back down to the message you were at.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reverse image search

Lets say you found a person's picture but you can't find there profile

so you put the photo in a image search bar then it try's to find the image it then gives you a link to that persons profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Confirm dialog when Following/Unfollowing someone

I think a good update to the site would be to add in a confirm follow question. So if you click follow it asks if you really do want to follow. It's easy to miss click when trying to go to your own profile. Would also be helpful to get an update when someone unfollows you as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Inbox: add ability to multiple-select items and bulk-delete them

I think we need a function to mass delete messages from the inbox (either through checking messages we want to delete or by a simple empty inbox button), or at least stop the message deletion banner from stacking and filling the screen on multiple deletions.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a 'suspend account' option

I think that users who have second thoughts about gaining should be able to suspend their account, rather than completely deleting it. That way, if they end up changing their mind again (which many do) they don't have to start at square one. Plus, it would save all the user's information, following/followers lists, photos, etc. so that they don't have to re-add when they return and other users don't have to re-follow them.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mark all as Read Option

In the inbox of messages, due to often high volume, could there be a simple button added that resets the inbox number to zero or essentially marks all messages as 'read'?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to permanently delete messages

would be great to be able to really delete former messages and not having them just moved to the deleted-folder

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Confirm identity of a member / User verification

On other sites, user identity is confirmed by requiring users to submit a photo of themselves holding a code number. This works well, and I suggest that it be used on this site also.
    That gives other users confidence that they aren't being misled when they visit a user's profile.

641 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Community Verified Profiles

Allow users to vote on the veracity of a profile. Certain number of votes = community verified profiles. This will allow for users to trust certain people more than others if it's a "too good to be true" kind if situation.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A friends option

There are lots of people I 'follow" that i like to be able to see updates on. But it makes it really difficult to find out when friends are online to chat too. It would be really nice to have an option to mutually friend people so you know when they are on.

259 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Community forums/groups, repository for stories, blogs

Having forums where people can post stories, food diaries, & make posting on the forum available to prem members only but reading posts available to all
    ---
    from BigandHairy: I like to write stories and things like that, I would love to have a way to share them on this site with out offsite linking.
    ---
    from Gridlock: Lots of other sites have a basic forum setup, but that's pretty late 90s. Why not something atypical but still interactive? Something along the lines of a media section comprising articles written by the members, tips, tricks, stories, and even more general…

909 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Highest Gains section

Or any other use of the mass amounts of data they have on hundred's of gainer's weights and such. Like "total weight gained" or something. Obviously it could make people change their weight falsely to help the total go up, but I feel like there would be no reason to do that if it's just a fun stat up at the top.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make a small chat window stay on screen while navigating the site (or popup)

I think the individual chat window & tab would be nice. It's nice to be able to chat with someone without exiting to another messenger.

428 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a "travel" option

Many similar sites now have an option to post specific events or travel plans to your profile, that is then searchable. So you can find others going to the same event, or that will be traveling to your area, etc. It's a great feature to have to help facilitate meeting others.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to sort the newsfeed by post popularity in addition to chronologically

If you don't check the website on a regular basis, sometimes you miss posts. I think the sorting algorithm could be augmented to keep posts with a lot of "noms" and comments at the top of the list. This could be done by adding an additional sort option that allows you to either display the news feed by popularity or in chronological order. Another option would be to combine popularity and post date into a single sort that takes both attributes into account by applying a low pass filter.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Re-Arrange Photo Order

Rearrange photos in a specific order after uploading.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make "Flirts" not-cringy af (Feabie)

Either remove "flirts" entirely or make 'em not look like they were written by a 14-year-old's concept of how to talk to women.

c'mon

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base