Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fetishsizing Trans People Is Not Okay

On the website there is the issue of there being a "transexual/intersexual" kink. Firstly the term transexual is pretty outdated as most just say trans. Second, it's pretty gross to fetishsize a group of people like that. Like being attracted to a trans person should not be considered a kink as it adds to the fetishsization of trans people as well as intersex people.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Body parts I love: cankles

Please add cankles to "Body parts I love". Also a way for people to indicate they have cankles since cankles are a rare and special gift that too few people have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Confirm photo before sending in private message

I'd love a chance to confirm a photo before it posts or sends in a private message. Sometimes you can click the wrong image.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display height/weight upon hovering

We can already see a user's location and age when we hover over their username, but we cannot see their height or weight. Considering how important weight is to the community, it could be a useful addition.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hucow/Bull

Adding Hucow and Bull to the fetish listing, and maybe even add that to the identifier like feedee/feeder/Cow/Bull, etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notification when a user has been blocked

Allow users to show who has blocked them. This will allow users to know if someone has left the site or simply blocked them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove the post limit.

How about being able to post more than one status an hour? That seems pretty reasonable.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More "I Identify As..." options

Instead of just Feede(e) (r) FA, and the BBW BHM, add some more. Foodie, for example is one I see a lot of people describing themselves as. Gainer is good, because feedee seems like they need someone's help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Temporaryly Deactivate / Hide Profile

Have a feature to deactivate your account instead of only being able to delete it permanently

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Against Anonymous Viewing

Anonymous viewing. Not a fan.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow users option to block flirts sent to them

Provide option to block flirts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow people to identify as a "gainer" if you're into gaining weight

make an option for people to identify as gainers. not everyone who is into gaining weight wants to be fed/be a "feedee"

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Advertise the Site so more people can join.

Could you find a way to advertise the site so that more people can join and others can find local members near to them?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notifications on new comments after I comment a photo

Hello, it could be very nice to also receive notification for new comments on pics of others users once I have commented them. I always miss answers :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Matchmaking

It'd be kind of like the tinder swipe! It could either be anyone or your filter radius or just people nearby. Then people who want to find someone, can know for sure who's actually interested, instead of them just playing along.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save multiple site-wide filters

Add the ability to save more than one filter so we can switch between them without having to redo all the settings each time. For example, sometimes I want to filter for male feedees, but other times I want to see what other female feeders are posting.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Block Notes

Allow users to leave a personal note for them to reference back to about why they blocked a user (ex: I blocked this person because they were mean in a private message to me). This would only be viewable by the person who blocked the other person

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please allow for non-paying customers to see up to 50 photos

Right now if u are a non-paying customer you can only see 25 pics and when u nom or comment that is like seeing 2 photos .There are so many users we should be able to see more pics in full size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Archive messages with a deleted account

Allow for the ability to see messages from accounts that have blocked you / you've blocked, as well as users who have left the site.

It would allow for the benefit of being able to report harassment and still have proof.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More Variety in Gaining Labels

Let's grow the grommr community! :) Let's make room for more GBT communities that have similar goals or ideas. If you guys think this is a bad idea, then maybe a 4th site should be created instead. Alright well here are my ideas:
    -Audience in mind: GBT bodybuilders, power lifters, lifters, muscle men, encouragers, and admirers

More Labels:
    BB (Bodybuilder)
    P -or- PL (Powerlifter)
    L (Lifter)
    MM (Muscle Maintainer)
    MG (Muscle Gainer or Muscle Grower)
    MA (Muscle Admirer or Muscle Miriner/Mirer)
    ME (Muscle Encourager)
    GP (Gym Partner?)
    CM (Combo Maintainer)
    CG (Combo Gainer/Grower)

Combo= Someone who has a combination of…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base