Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Password reset mechanism overhaul

Hello Dear Devs

First of all, thanks for building this, I think it looks really interesting so far :D

However, I've stumbled upon some issues with the lost password feature

First off, it's best practice to not state if a mail mail with the password reset has been sent or not. Just write, it has been sent if there was a matching mail

Second, never reset the password to something random and send it, reason being, mail is not secure, but also, if someone finds my mail, and resets my password, I'll be locked out, until I find the mail…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a Busty Chubby Category

Since there's a Pear Chubby, adding a Busty Chubby makes sense.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fixed/Static Header

Have the Ferzu banner/header static instead of relative; would make it much easier to see if someone posts a reply, sends a message, etc... when going down the history or any page that is long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow minimal coding to profiles

I'd really like to have the ability to do some small coding in our bio descriptions. In example, bold, italicize, center, color, link profiles, etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increase compatibility so iOS 6 devices can use the app.

I saw that this app only supports ios8 and above. That makes it impossible for anyone to use the app if they have an iphone4 or an old iPod. This is still a fairly large market of people you are missing out on. You should make this app so people who may not be able to afford a new device can use this app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to hide lists of Followers and Following on profile

Hi,
    I think it would be a good idea to have the option of hiding the people you follow as well as your followers. I think it adds at least an illusion of extra privacy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an "Only members who I am not following" search filter.

I think it would be really helpful to add a search filter "Only members I am not following" so that users may find new profiles easier without having to pick them out of people they already follow.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fetishsizing Trans People Is Not Okay

On the website there is the issue of there being a "transexual/intersexual" kink. Firstly the term transexual is pretty outdated as most just say trans. Second, it's pretty gross to fetishsize a group of people like that. Like being attracted to a trans person should not be considered a kink as it adds to the fetishsization of trans people as well as intersex people.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Body parts I love: cankles

Please add cankles to "Body parts I love". Also a way for people to indicate they have cankles since cankles are a rare and special gift that too few people have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display height/weight upon hovering

We can already see a user's location and age when we hover over their username, but we cannot see their height or weight. Considering how important weight is to the community, it could be a useful addition.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hucow/Bull

Adding Hucow and Bull to the fetish listing, and maybe even add that to the identifier like feedee/feeder/Cow/Bull, etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notification when a user has been blocked

Allow users to show who has blocked them. This will allow users to know if someone has left the site or simply blocked them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove the post limit.

How about being able to post more than one status an hour? That seems pretty reasonable.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More "I Identify As..." options

Instead of just Feede(e) (r) FA, and the BBW BHM, add some more. Foodie, for example is one I see a lot of people describing themselves as. Gainer is good, because feedee seems like they need someone's help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Temporaryly Deactivate / Hide Profile

Have a feature to deactivate your account instead of only being able to delete it permanently

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Against Anonymous Viewing

Anonymous viewing. Not a fan.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow users option to block flirts sent to them

Provide option to block flirts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow people to identify as a "gainer" if you're into gaining weight

make an option for people to identify as gainers. not everyone who is into gaining weight wants to be fed/be a "feedee"

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Advertise the Site so more people can join.

Could you find a way to advertise the site so that more people can join and others can find local members near to them?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base