Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tag @members in posts

It would be cool if we could tag people who we mutually follow in posts, comments, etc.. But only the people who we follow and follow us back, as or else I feel like people might try to call people out into following them back and that kind of annoying thing. It would be a great opportunity to further develop online friendships on this website!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Top/Bottom, Dom/Sub on Ferzu

Where are the top/bottom, sub/dom fields? Right now it's a total random crapshoot who you end up talking to, and there's no way to search based on those preferences.

I see previous feature requests for this are marked as "implemented" but that appears false. Show me on the website where this is located.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make top navigation stay visible at all times (website)

Hi Team,
    Awesome website. Just a suggestion I have is it would be great if the top bar which includes things like messages and notifications froze when you were browsing through the newsfeed and side menu so you could still see when messages or notifications pop up.
    Will leave with you.
    Cheers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dominant, submissive, or switch filter!

I(and probably others lol!) would love it if you made another stat, that being ~ROLE~ :D
    As in: dominant, submissive, switch.
    It would make the filter much better.

I'd love to not having to search through hundreds of ppl and finding that they aren't sub >3<

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Black out posts in newsfeed based on list of banned keywords

I'd like to be able to blacklist words when I'm on the newsfeed.

It could then show up (with the OP's name/icon (in case you don't wanna miss posts by this particular person)) and say something like "This post contains a blacklisted word. Open it anyway?"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to hide when I was last online

I would like an option I can select on my profile to NOT SHOW when I was last online. My partner doesnt like me chatting to my friends on here, so I need to be able to hide this when she logs on to check all the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ideas on modding procedures + problems it causes

My toughts on how the system is working so far:
    -When you get reported, The mod is linked to your profile. Not the offensive content directly.
    -When someone send a report, They can say all the shit they want about the person. Since there's no way to track someone's posting activity other than logging on their account, it's pretty much impossible to track the source of the offense, unless mods have this power.
    -Warnings aren't sent. So it's not runned by a program who will keep track of offenses/Warnings placed and automaticly ban after a certain number of offenses.
    -If…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Toggle SFW / NSFW photos

Ability to toggle SFW / NSFW photos.

Ferzu specific: Sexual expression, especially through visual art, is such a big part of the furry community. The culture of the site, thanks to other its initial userbase of Grokio users from your other sites, is going to err on sexually open. It'd be great to be able to explore that expression on a Grokio-style social media site with a new focus.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add option to force-remove noms from photos

Allow users to remove "noms" from their photos so that they don't show up in select users' favorite photos

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tag and organize photos/images

I think giving people the option to tag their photo/art by category or related kinks is a good way to organize your own art work as well as easily see others artwork with ease.

You would be able to change the tags for all 4 sites and allow users to tag what kind of images belong to which categories

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Dinosaur to "Identify As"

It would be super cool to have a Dinosaur option under the "Identify As" section, since they don't really fall under Reptile or Dragon. Gotta represent!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make site favorable to all furries, not just fat furs

One thing that I don't quite get about this new site is the BMI and weight features in the search menu. I do get that it was taken from feabie when the source code was brought over but for a furry site, I don't think such features are necessary. I know there are furries in the fat/gaining community but as not all in the fat/gaining community are furries, so too are not all furries are in the fat/gaining community. I think among the furry community, it might seem a bit weird to them to see those search features. My suggestion…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Password reset mechanism overhaul

Hello Dear Devs

First of all, thanks for building this, I think it looks really interesting so far :D

However, I've stumbled upon some issues with the lost password feature

First off, it's best practice to not state if a mail mail with the password reset has been sent or not. Just write, it has been sent if there was a matching mail

Second, never reset the password to something random and send it, reason being, mail is not secure, but also, if someone finds my mail, and resets my password, I'll be locked out, until I find the mail…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a Busty Chubby Category

Since there's a Pear Chubby, adding a Busty Chubby makes sense.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fixed/Static Header

Have the Ferzu banner/header static instead of relative; would make it much easier to see if someone posts a reply, sends a message, etc... when going down the history or any page that is long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow minimal coding to profiles

I'd really like to have the ability to do some small coding in our bio descriptions. In example, bold, italicize, center, color, link profiles, etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase compatibility so iOS 6 devices can use the app.

I saw that this app only supports ios8 and above. That makes it impossible for anyone to use the app if they have an iphone4 or an old iPod. This is still a fairly large market of people you are missing out on. You should make this app so people who may not be able to afford a new device can use this app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to hide lists of Followers and Following on profile

Hi,
    I think it would be a good idea to have the option of hiding the people you follow as well as your followers. I think it adds at least an illusion of extra privacy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add an "Only members who I am not following" search filter.

I think it would be really helpful to add a search filter "Only members I am not following" so that users may find new profiles easier without having to pick them out of people they already follow.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base