Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide "visited your profile" section

Should do away with the "visited my profile" section, or at least have the option for folks to hide that. I just think it's creepy that someone who you don't really care for, keeps visiting your profile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sliders broken in ios

hi, i upgraded my ios version on my ipad and the search sliders no longer work at all. fyi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show events attending in profile

Show events someone is attending in their profile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. unlimeted searches and unlimeted blocks should be free like every other App. i feel as if making friends ect is locked behind a pay wall.

friends are people who you trust and have fun with they are not property you can just buy to have. and as a side note if you go back to "free" after youv paid dos that mean you lose your friends to since there part of the "paid" section? this is uncalled for and imo pretty greedy. plus unlimeted blocking is not a "privlage" issue its a Safety issue. people could make 1000s of fake accounts and harass someone/grief them into depression which is not cool. if you dont fix this then i wonder what bernie sanders would say about…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Forums?

Hi,

First of all, thank you for all the work that you and your team have done to make grommr what it is today. I'm so glad to have access to this community and you work to facilitate that has been greatly appreciated.

I was thinking, however, that it may be good to have a forum section where people could create threads about various topics and where they could be stored by theme e.g. recipes, gainer stories, exercises, etc.

I don't know how doable this is or if there's appetite for the idea, but I thought I'd share! :)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Newbie Protections

Newbie protections.

At times, due to mistakes in part on the newcomer, they may face unnecessary backlash and undue harassment by older members. If at all possible, would recommend putting in place a part of measures such as:

1. Disabling comments on images. Or at the very least place a timer to limit the frequency of comments. At least until 24 hours have passed.

2. Making images inaccessible to global until 24 hours have passed.

Alternative measures also welcome.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix your hashtags

Please remove #KKK from the most clicked hashtags list, as we all know that KKK is a white supremacist group who is very racist

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Account deactivation

Hey,

It would be really nice if there would be a function on the site, with which you can put your account on "unactive".Which means for other people it looks like you deleted your account, and without putting it back on "active" the user cannot use the site as well.

This would be nice because I want to take a break from feabie for example, but i don't want to remove my whole account. That means all pictures will be gone, and the time im on this site will start over again once i recreate my account. Is this something…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Relationship Status addition

It's not my idea, it's SluttyQueenSowwy's idea;

Can we add an 'engaged' option to relationship status please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Engaged Relationship Status

Engaged relationship status option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notification of being blocked

Hello
    Might it be possible to notify users when someone they were following blocked them, and who? Or when someone being followed deletes their account?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Poor design

The site is complicated and doesn't flow or function properly. There is not even an option to rotate pics. They want you to upgrade and pay, really, if you email them with a question they don't even respond. Probably one of the most poorly functioning sites I've seen to date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix broken photo swipe

(Android)

Problem one: Opening a photo, swiping to another photo and then pressing the back button brings you back to the first photo you viewed, not the current photo.

Problem two: In the old app you could Nom the picture in the viewing mode, now you have to go back to the previous screen.

The problems combined: I open a photo, swipe to another, find a photo I want to comment/nom, press the back button so that the nom button will appear, but it sends me back to the first photo I opened instead.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a separate tag for Content Creators.

Add a tag for Content Creators, and enforce that anyone looking to extract money out of this place must wear that tag, so we can filter them out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggest New Grokio Community

So Grokio has communities for male gainers/mixed gainers/bears/furries... But what about bodybuilders and their encouragers or supporters...
    Just an idea lol :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Ascending/ Decending Sort By" Feature added to Search

Add a "Sort By Ascending/Decending" feature to search results :

Possible additional criteria include:
    - Weight
    - BMI
    - Distance

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I dont know who is rating the profile pictures, but if showing my belly is rated as sensitive I don´t know what is this website for......??

I dont know who is rating the profile pictures, but if showing my belly is rated as sensitive I don´t know what is this website for......?? Im so dissapointed!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Feabie Local Post Issues

On the Grokio app, the website, and the Feabie app, the local posts tab only shows my own posts instead of all posts from local users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The age range toggle doesn’t work

There is a problem with toggling the age range in the search page. I can’t toggle the age range at all. Thanks for your help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "Follow Post" function to receive notifs without commenting

Ability to follow a thread, receiving notifications for new comments without needing to comment

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base