Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a "Broadcast message to my network" feature

One thing that I love about biggercity is the ability to send a broadcast message to all my "friends" on there. So I can send a holiday greeting, or an announcement about a new video I have online, etc. It's a great feature. One to all those following you on here would be great.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to hide your presence online

How many times you would be logged to chat with some one without being disturbed by other people? If you'll upload that opportunity, people could quietly chat or just being logged, without being visible by other contacts.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a "travel" option

Many similar sites now have an option to post specific events or travel plans to your profile, that is then searchable. So you can find others going to the same event, or that will be traveling to your area, etc. It's a great feature to have to help facilitate meeting others.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a small chat window stay on screen while navigating the site (or popup)

I think the individual chat window & tab would be nice. It's nice to be able to chat with someone without exiting to another messenger.

428 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a Poll feature to the status update and newsfeeds

Just an idea, but the ability to make a poll as a status update seems like it might be interesting.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Synchronize the two navigation methods

There are two navigation methods: the horizontal row of icons in the upper-right corner, and the vertical list on the left-hand side, under the small profile pic. That's great, but I think it's confusing that the options are not the same, and in a different order. If you don't count feedback, there are 6 possible options, so there should be room to show all of them in both places, in the same order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Highlight the active icon (in the upper right corner)

Probably a small thing, but would it be possible to highlight (perhaps just making the background white) the icon that corresponds to the section I'm in?

I.e. I click on 'Messages' either in the upper right hand corner icons or in the left-hand side menu, and this icon becomes highlighted to show that that's where I am in the site.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a Photo Albums feature

I think it might be a good idea to have photo albums. People can post outings / personal photos / gaining progress / other things in an album.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base