Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Temporaryly Deactivate / Hide Profile

Have a feature to deactivate your account instead of only being able to delete it permanently

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow people to identify as a "gainer" if you're into gaining weight

make an option for people to identify as gainers. not everyone who is into gaining weight wants to be fed/be a "feedee"

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to "mute" specific users

It's rare I feel the need to 'block' someone (unless they're being specifically abusive) but it would be great to 'mute' them from the newsfeed. This would mean users who post content other users would prefer not to see, or would prefer to see less frequently, could be silenced/muted but private messages are still open if required and equally they can visit one another's profiles. Sometimes you can be good friends, but not be interested in EVERYTHING they say!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Music playlist option

Maybe not autoplay, but how about an added tab next to weight history with a jukebox? I'd be willing to pay for it as well. If it's posted as a tab, it shouldn't affect the loading issues too much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage!

Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage to guide those people to their correct locations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search for those who you HAVE NOT followed

Having an opton to see only who's not following us? So you can find the other people easier?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Accepting PayPal as payment for Feabie XL

Maybe accepting paypal so it won't show up on any credit statement. I really would like to purchase the 1 year, prefer to pay with paypal. I have only been here 48 hours and I love it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Way to filter out posts about weight gains

You guys should put in some kind of way to search and filter out posts about weight gains , either in the newsfeed or through notifications

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Block Notes

Allow users to leave a personal note for them to reference back to about why they blocked a user (ex: I blocked this person because they were mean in a private message to me). This would only be viewable by the person who blocked the other person

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Archive messages with a deleted account

Allow for the ability to see messages from accounts that have blocked you / you've blocked, as well as users who have left the site.

It would allow for the benefit of being able to report harassment and still have proof.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Non-feedist Site for BHM/BBW

Here is my basic idea:

I propose that to help calm disagreements on feabie we split the site. We develop a site that is for non-feedist bbw/bhm individuals and have feabie set geared toward the feedist community. This will help have focused communities and keep the community drama free while establishing "deep-rooted homes" for specific parts of the community.

Help vote this so we can make this a reality. Thank you!

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search via Monthly gaining rate.

Search via Monthly gaining rate.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Variety in Gaining Labels

Let's grow the grommr community! :) Let's make room for more GBT communities that have similar goals or ideas. If you guys think this is a bad idea, then maybe a 4th site should be created instead. Alright well here are my ideas:
    -Audience in mind: GBT bodybuilders, power lifters, lifters, muscle men, encouragers, and admirers

More Labels:
    BB (Bodybuilder)
    P -or- PL (Powerlifter)
    L (Lifter)
    MM (Muscle Maintainer)
    MG (Muscle Gainer or Muscle Grower)
    MA (Muscle Admirer or Muscle Miriner/Mirer)
    ME (Muscle Encourager)
    GP (Gym Partner?)
    CM (Combo Maintainer)
    CG (Combo Gainer/Grower)

Combo= Someone who has a combination of…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Voice Note Feature

Voice text feature where you press and hold record say what you want to say and then you send it type feature would be awesome since we don't give out our numbers that quick please add this feature in the app Feabie app not website the feabie app

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Events on App

It's available on the website, it should be viewable on the app

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Consider accepting bitcoin as an option to pay for an XL membership

Bitcoin is a currency based on the trust of hardened encryption and open-source code. It utilizes a public blockchain to record every transaction. It is innovative and no single entity can decide how many bitcoins can be created. Please consider Bitcoin as an option as payment for XL membership. You could even use a trusted third party like:
    https://www.coinbase.com/merchants
    http://bitpay.com/

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Daily calorie intake tracking

A calorie tracker, much like is found on apps like myfitnesspal, with a private or public option, that way all the gainers out there can track their progress and they can choose to share their intake with the wider community! I would definitely use this and I am confident many others would too!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make sending pictures in messages a premium feature

Suggestion: make sending pictures as messages an XL feature.

Reasoning: So many guys are abusing it (sending abusive images to women). I would imagine people who pay for the XL subscription are invested enough in the site to consider their actions a bit better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Additional Supplementary Category Options

Additional Supplementary Interest Keyword Coding Options:
    - Bear, Cub, Otter (or bear code)
    (lots and lots of bears here)
    - Leather, Kink, etc ... [See: Recon.com]
    (lots of 'em guys here too)
    - Perhaps a free-form text keyword field.

Specified Acceptable Age Range for Contacts
    - Similar to the slider bar on search, to allow those users who require it the ability to clearly specify preferred and absolute age boundaries for potential contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Restrict your profile to a given geography

Setting to hide your profile from users beyond a certain mile range. Example - only users within 50 miles can see your profile.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base