Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove "Message Sent" banner

Hey. When chatting, there is large banner that appears across the screen saying "message sent"

I find it to be unnecessary and slightly annoying. I will know my message is sent when i see it pop up in chat. A simple checkmark or notification in the message thread showing it's been sent would be cleaner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Only Allow Followed Members to Send Photos

Many people have been receiving unsolicited private pictures from strangers, usually ones they did not wish to see and feel harassed by them. Picture sharing could be made better and safer by only allowing people you follow to send you pictures in their private messages.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User Experience

On the iPhone app at least, make the Newsfeed the default tab instead of people. Or give people the option to set their default tabs.

I feel like there's too many taps required to write a new post.

Also when posting a new update (from the app) it requires 2 taps to enter text (tap the notepad, tap inside the text field) and 2 taps to post (tap post to exit the scope of the text field?, tap post again to post)...this is tedious

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Message character minimum

Allow users to impose a character minimum for sending messages to prevent all of these "Hi" and "Hey" messages clogging up inboxes.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Farting Kink

I'm trying to search for guys into farting, but there doesn't seem to be a search option for that

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Receiver accepts/denies pictures

Make it so that the recipient has to agree to receive a picture from someone else in chat/messages/mail. This will prevent unsolicited offensive images from being seen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to set location text manually

Allow it so you can type in your location and not let it do it by gps because its not always right

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Asexual Grommr?

I am wondering if the grommr staff have thought of doing a grommr like website for asexuals.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disparaging Allowed

People should be able to expose trolls / harassers...i.e., if someone sends another a trollish/harassing remark, they should be able to share it and the identity of the sender to the community at large.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manual location set

The automatic location service that the app is operating isn't updated. Specially with traveling
    It would be better to keep the location set to be manual.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comment replies

Ability to reply to individual comments on a post/photo

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 24 hour moderation

Increase your paid moderation support to provide 24 hour service. Currently trolls can appear and act for hours before being blocked.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a "Favorite Games" section (no emphasis on videogames)

Favorite games section - More people have favorite games than favorite books. Dating websites always assume that we do not and it seems a little counterproductive. Even if people do not like video games, they might like Facebook games or board games. Also, if people like games on Steam, Steam is a website where you could essentially have a first date by playing games and talking with each other at the same time. You can even watch each other play games there.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notify when original poster deletes your comment

We need some sort of feed back when the original poster deletes your comment in a topic. At the moment, the comment quite literally just disappears without any mention why. It took me several times before I even realized that they were being deleted and it wasn't just my internet connection not sending the message.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. for the growth kink section, include slob

include farting and slob as a growth kink.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Previous Conversation Indicator

If you've messaged with someone, a little icon should appear on their profile that will take you to a list of your previous conversations with them so you can review your message history.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add KIK Option

Add Kik as an IM option. Over the past few years, KIK has become way more popular, but none very few websites have noticed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to disable comments on a post or photograph.

Allow the creator of a post or photograph to disable comments/replies. This would allow a user to "lock" a comment thread if it becomes too derailed or becomes abusive without requiring them to delete it entirely. Other users would still be able to "like" the content in question, but not post comments. Existing comments would be preserved.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Select All/See All Unread in Messages

I'd like to see a function in messaging that allows users to 'select all' in messages. I find it hard on here to keep my inbox organized when I'm messaging often.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Toggle for Graphic Message Allowed

This could take the form of a checkbox or something on our profiles. This way, people who are primarily interested in fetish fuel and people who are primarily interested in community and friendships can self-segregate a little more easily and interfere with eachother less.

Perhaps add a "lewd messaging" option to the "I'm looking for" section, or something similar. By setting the new option as part of their site filter, users who want to send lewd messages will only see profiles of people receptive to those messages, and people who don't want those types of messages will receive fewer of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base