Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't allow multiple gender selections

don't allow multiple genders. this makes the site wide filter useless. female, male, and trans is enough options to cover everyone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Rid of the "Origin" filter

How about getting rid of the "origin" filter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FAQ that is easy to find and answers user questions about global newsfeed moderatio

Adding an FAQ section explaining moderation, such as the size of the team, that they're based in the us, and the main expectations grokio has for moderation would be very helpful for preventing misunderstanding between users and moderators. And it could be updated as users ask questions. For the initial FAQ, I would recommend issuing a site-wide survey posted in a pinned post by the administrator account asking users what they want to know about how the site is run, things they wish they knew when they started using the site, and any questions they might have in general. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free to use artwork page

Since art theft is such a big issue on ferzu I think it would be a good idea to create a page or something with artwork people can use if they don't have their own art (yet). This to hopefully bring the numbers for stolen art down. I think a lot of the time when people use stolen art they probably don't know any better. Instead of only having rules saying you shouldn't steal art I think it would be a good idea to give them another option so they feel less inclined to steal art in the first place.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow users to flag whilst posting that they're making a commercial/promotional/ad post

With the latest update to the rules, the promotion of paid, community-relevant content has been codified. FOSTA/SESTA concerns have been addressed by excluding particular services.

With this in mind - I believe that people making promotional newsfeed entries (photos, posts) should be given a checkbox during the submission process that allows them to indicate the new content being submitted is paid content promotion.

Eg. "[x] Paid content promotion"

This would then include a standard icon of sorts at the beginning of their post - perhaps "Ad" or "Promo" in reversed colours and maybe a means of either including or excluding…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Grokio app needs the same features as the website

Make Feabie website smartphone friendly or allow Grokio app to access as much info as is available on the website.

For example account payment history is not available on the app.

Weight history charts are not available on the app.

Search parameters cannot be saved on the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Selectable option: Larger images on feed and regular number of full-size views, or smaller images on the feed and double the number of daily

How about being able to set the feed images as smaller all the time, but double the number of daily full-size views instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Require all art to be credited.

Require all artwork to be credited, not just furry artwork.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Friends list idea

what about replacing the followers system with a friends list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dating "app" (or tab) like Facebook Dating

Facebook rolled out a dating section of their website where users could match à la Tinder with others. Grokio affiliates could streamline the dating process (whereas most users really have little idea if a profile which specifies "dating" under interests actually wants so) wherein users can opt in for local or entire platform dating. This would make dating more proactive in the communities of Grokio and help people searching for "the one" quite a bit easier than sifting through the mud of people who are simply looking for RP or a quick lay.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Being able to unarchive a privated photo

Like instagram you can archive posts at any time, with grommr it would be nice to unarchive and privatise photos but bring them out when the user wants to with the same likes and comments it received prior

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stricter anti-harassment policy/enforcement

Stricter anti-harassment policies/enforcement, discourage dogpiling, mobbing and the like against individuals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Male Fart Fetish Platform

Dear Grokio,
    I was wondering (after the arrival of PupSpace) whether Grokio was planning on making new platforms for other new communities?
    If so, which communities do you have in mind? (e.g. the male fart fetish community etc. - huge gap in the market in my opinion)

Thanks for your reply in advance :)

337 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  35 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deleted Items Tab Added To New Mobile App

I would like to see the deleted messages tab implemented into Grokio iOS / Android Apps.

Why is tab present on Grokio websites but not inside the new app? I want to see my old chats plus any feed / messages deleted on accident.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Purchase Grommer.com

Purchase the Domain Name "Grommer.com" to have the proper spelling of the community like you did with Chasable.com this week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Opening Pupspace

Hi, when are you planning to open puspace? I'm bored and I'm sure lots of other pups too ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Specific (Pupspace)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Screenshot Notification

I feel like grommr needs a system that notifies you when someone screenshots or saves your chat or profile pics since a lot of people steal other people’s pictures.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Both - Getting Notifications without Messages

Hello - currently I keep getting message notifications on both website and app but no message appearing - could you have a look? Thanks :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Single Only LGBT Platform

It seems like you are not listening. I want a gay website for Gay singles only. Not Grommr or Chasabl. Sorry you just don't have the power to create a website that I would like to have that isn't fetish related. Reddit has a better LGBT community than you do. Sorry but if you can't or aren't willing to listen than I will take my business elsewhere. Reddit is 10 times more LGBT and gay friendly then you guys are. Sorry it's the truth. Maybe someday you will actually be a decent community. But not when you have scrubs who…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Require a maker credit for fursuit photos

So, you know how it's a rule that you need to credit the artist for art posts? Do that, but do it for Fursuit posts. Fursuits are made by people, oftentimes commissioned by the wearer, and can be seen as a piece of art.
    Fursuit images can also be stolen, and used to fabricate your identity (in the same way that stealing art of a certain character would).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base