Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase the quality of resized profile pictures.

Currently, when a photo is selected as the profile picture, it is resized to be used as a user logo. This mini version of the profile picture is usually very low quality. Since this is an image site, people become slightly annoyed when their profile icon looks bad.

Fix: Mess with the code that is resizing the image and change the compression parameters. Or maybe the image is being resized to a lower resolution than the one at which it is being displayed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Ferzu Notifications back to how they used to be, please.

Change the notifications tab back to how it used to be. With how it is now we have no idea which post is getting commented on. Since their isn't an unfollow post button either we have no other way of avoided posts we don't care about anymore.

The way it is now we are going to miss out on a lot of comments, and if communication is too difficult on a social site people will leave. I love Ferzu, but this new notification system is annoying at the least.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nearby Details

Hello people, as a XL member of Feabie, I would like to high light some points that would be perfect if improved.

When I search nearby members I only see a few people. But sometimes while going through profiles I all of a sudden see that there is a member in my countery but I can't see in the search line. Why does this happen? Or at least there shall be a criteria which will let you define nearby. How many km. etc. Is it possible to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More reasons to go premium

I've been an on and off member for months and haven't had reason to upgrade. There are a few things I'd like to see added. Firstly, have a GIF for an icon. An option to "mute" posts. (Stop geting notifications from posts) Also, I understand that Ferzu needs to verify uploaded pictures to comply with app stores rules but the process is so darn slow, prioritize for the premium perhaps? Maybe an appear offline option as well. I'll post again if any more ideas enter my mind.

Cheers~

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re marking this as completed because we released the “Mute post” feature. If you want other ideas keep, please submit one idea per feedback entry. Thanks :)

5. Filter Keywords

Yo, please fix the damn Top Newsfeed Searches. That shit is just embarrassing.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Post limits

A limitation on post per day so everyone can be seen and so people cannot spam.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use official YouTube Thumbnail instead of random screenshot from the video

When someone posts a YouTube video, show the official thumbnail instead of a random screenshot from it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mute Posts

There should DEFINITELY be an option to turn off the notifications for posts that you don't want to be involved in anymore, especially when it's someone else's post. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Photos in the newsfeed

Uploading photos on the newsfeed!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do not collapse the sidebar on large tablets

I have an iPad Pro. The screen is higher res than my laptop PC, yet because it's a touch device the sidebar auto hides if I scroll. This is a complete waste of time, especially on pages like search that rely on the sidebar heavily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHAT POST ?

Please tell us what post is what in notifications, everything is a post so just saying '50 people commented on a post' over and over isn't helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Images on the Newsfeed

Whenever I post an image into general, I always have to post a link to imgur. A means of uploading the image directly to the main feed would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. However, we reserve the right to charge Premium Membership beginning July 1 2013.

Might want to review your copypasta spin up of your fetish site. :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Embedded youtube videos

Youtube Inbedding

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. unfollow posts

Being able to unfollow posts that you have commented on so your notifications don't get a bunch of spam from a post you're not keeping up on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Birthdays notification in sidebar

Hi guys,

Would be nice if the "today's birthdays" had a boxed number next to it with an indication of number of birthdays of people in our network.

I'm sure this used to be the case actually? Perhaps not. Perhaps it is, but I'm sure I've been online and missed people I am following's birthdays when there was no notification.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grommr rules link at the top of the page

you really do need the rules up on top of the grommr page.

i was trying to help find the rules because someone was not sure if they could name and shame, but i couldn't quote them, because i couldn't find them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow embedded videos

Allow for embedded videos, such as from youtube

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Post limits.

I get what you're trying to do but it's not successful. You've hampered the members and made the site boring. If the hope is to cause peeps to pay, this is the wrong way to go about it. If I had paid, at this point I'd be demanding a refund.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base