Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add to the rules that you have to credit your own art too

I would like to suggest adding to the rules that crediting the artist also goes for your own art. I don't know if the rules have been updated since I joined (since I don't remember the exact wording from when I read the rules the first time) but I do remember almost getting in trouble for posting uncredited art when I joined because, despite having carefully read all the rules when I joined, I failed to recognise that crediting the artist counted for your own art as well.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App - Fix Sideways Photo Bug

Most phones are now using a 16:9 orientation for their screens and also the photos being taken are larger in size. When uploading in a lower resolution and smaller size, a photo appears on the website and in messenger as sideways.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  16 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Call Out Posts

You should allow call out posts about people if it's a real issue, such as scammers, major creeps ect.... Like if it's petty and not needed then give a warning, but if someone wants to warn everyone about another user they should be allowed to do so without worrying that you guys will get pissed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You need to allow locked nudes on the app

You guys need to allow locked nudes. In this day and age it's rediculous not to! That could be the reason why this app is not as popular as others come on now!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. serial profile prevention

A temporary 30 to 90 day ban on users who create/recreate numerous profiles within a week - this would give the serial fakes some time to cool off and help overcome their addiction while helping keep rest of community fair and safe.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Relationship: Single vs in a Relationship Filter

We should have a filter to filter out people that are single and people that are in relationships.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Periodic ID Vetting

Periodicaly ID check userbase.

Check IDs of the whole userbase for anyone that might be under age. Those who dont give ID will have account temporarily suspended for 3 days to give time to age confirm.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Relationship preference filter

We already have our relationship status, but it only reflects ou actual state, like, "single", "in an open relationship" etc.
    I think we need more filters, but for our relationship preferences, to specify what we want and find more people with same interests/desires , if im strictly mono i will want to find other people who are strictly mono, if im strictly poly, will want to find strictly poly people, so, i think it's a good idea to have a filter with our relationship preferences, for what kind of relationship we are looking for.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. emoji in browser

Would be great to be able to choose and send emojis in the browser edition. Now, I just can receive them and maximum send them back by paste and copy. But I cannot pick any other.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Go back to old tab set up for messages

I like having a separate sent tab for a few reasons 1 it kept a record of who you sent messages to so you didn't resend to people that didn't want you to. 2 it allowed more saved messages in the main tab so you could keep pictures within the sent messages of more people
    I think the new setup is not as helpful

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editing Comments

Please allow the ability to edit our comments like we can with our status updates.

170 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Paypal Payment

I wouldnt mind paying for ferzu+ but I only use paypal and I feel it would be easyer to use it then credit card I hope you offer it soon

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ban condoning bestiality and pedophilia

The subject of bestiality or pedophilia keep coming up on the website's global feed, and every time it's because at least one person has tried to say that there are situations in which these two things are ok or permissible. I know outright admitting to illegal activity is against the rules, but maybe consider adding a rule that condoning or speaking positively about bestiality or pedophilia is not allowed? They are illegal and immoral and should not be talked about as if they are ok. With bestiality especially it perpetuates the stereotype that all furries rape animals.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In-app message history

It’s time consuming and difficult to (even as a premium member) see message history. It’s impossible through the app. Please make it easier and possible on the app!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Private pictures to unlock

How about the ability to unlock private pics in the app? Seems like a basic function almost all "dating" apps have. (Like Growlr and Scruff).

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No Fetish or Nudity Related Profile Pics

I'd like to suggest making it so fetish related and bare breasts not be allowed in profile pictures (icons/primary photos). I have nothing against the fetishes or the female form my issue is being essentially being forcefully exposed to them against my will. For specifics for my suggestion:

No
    Nudity of any sort in profile pics including but not limited to breasts, topless men or women. This makes site use unsafe for work use and runs the risk of making gay or women uncomfortable. Also prevents the abuse of "chubby or gainer" pics and bare butts.

No
    Display of fetishes…

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fixing Art Theft

Require that users link to the page the artist uploaded the image at to prove their ownership of or permission to use an image.

Exceptions being art made by the user or given to them by another user. Art given to a user by another user should have a link to that user's profile in the caption or comments of the image.

This would help lower the number of art thefts without actively harming artists like the new policy does.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Do not allow Misandry

Please add Misandry to Law #5 - Equality goes both ways.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  7 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Toggle SFW / NSFW photos

Ability to toggle SFW / NSFW photos.

Ferzu specific: Sexual expression, especially through visual art, is such a big part of the furry community. The culture of the site, thanks to other its initial userbase of Grokio users from your other sites, is going to err on sexually open. It'd be great to be able to explore that expression on a Grokio-style social media site with a new focus.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base