How can we improve our sites and apps?

ban condoning bestiality and pedophilia

The subject of bestiality or pedophilia keep coming up on the website's global feed, and every time it's because at least one person has tried to say that there are situations in which these two things are ok or permissible. I know outright admitting to illegal activity is against the rules, but maybe consider adding a rule that condoning or speaking positively about bestiality or pedophilia is not allowed? They are illegal and immoral and should not be talked about as if they are ok. With bestiality especially it perpetuates the stereotype that all furries rape animals.

104 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    deidaradeidara shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StaffStaff commented  · 

Personally I'm filing a lawsuit against the creator

• GreyPon3GreyPon3 commented  · 

Thing is, bestiality isn't illegal in some states (yet). Our state is going to make it illegal in the middle of March (2017). In the states where it's not illegal (yet) it can be practiced. I also don't think it's an acceptable topic on a site like this. Last thing the furry community needs is this still lurking around. If someone wants to talk about it, as is their First Amendment right, they should look for a forum that supports that. This isn't it.

• busterlarkbusterlark commented  · 

I'm actually going to say, unless the staff takes a hard stance against this stuff, I will revoke my + membership and I will leave the site.

• Gabriel SchleiferGabriel Schleifer commented  · 

Being both pedophiles and practitioners of bestiality, aside from simply being a crime against nature, are two stereotypes that have been plaguing the furry community since it's inception, and I have left plenty of furry sites for including both of those things, as have many of my peers until both of these crimes were the only things featured. Do not be one of these sites.

• busterlarkbusterlark commented  · 

Seconded. If the site considers US criminal law as the basis for its rules, then having pro-bestiality posts be bannable offenses is only logical.

Feedback and Knowledge Base