How can we improve our sites and apps?

Ban weight loss posts in the newsfeed

Weight loss statuses should not be allowed here. Every single time a vanilla comes in and makes a post about her weight loss journey, it's a huge mess. No one wants to see it here, especially when you can choose literally any other website to find weight loss support. Can we get them banned? Like, put into the rules that they are not allowed?

450 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thing is weight loss is a part of the kink for me... Now that i've gotten "fat": (sure im not 400 like some on here, but being 225 when i was 109 my whole life is fat to ME) i want to "try" to diet and fail. i want to eat healthy then rewad myself with a snack... lose 5 gain 7... so talking about losing is part of the feedism kink for me. i get not wanting the girls who are 135 and trying to lose weight, but i never see that. i see feedees who hit their goal and want to lose so they can regain, i see stuffers and foodees who have unintentionally gained and mentioned they are taking a break to lose before coming back... thing is there are a lot of users who were large their whole life and thought this kink is just about being fat, but there are tons of subsets of the kink. theres people who like to put pillows in their clothes and act fat and stuff, but never want to gain, they are a member of the feedist society too. this is not a body positivity site for people who struggled with their weight their whole lives to feel good, its a site about getting off to fat in numerous ways.. im at 225 now, i do not want to get bigger, but not ready to lose. if i am actively dieting im going to post things like, "wow, i feel so thin, i remember when i first got here this weight felt so big" etc etc... cause it will be a new experience for me. i might never get back down though as long as i don't get too much bigger... feedism accepts anyone that has any weight related kink, it is not a site for large people only, its for people of all sizes...

on another note, a feeder could be losing weight, something that would be super sexy to me would be a girl whos trying (and succedding) in losing, teasing me for getting so fat as she slims down... huge turn on weight switching and teasing...

• Foxtrek_64 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"It's a no from me."

Tbh, weight loss is something some people are really proud of. If they want to show off, I see nothing wrong with it, so long as these pictures do not contain nudity.

I see things on here every day that I don't agree with. But just because I don't agree doesn't mean other's can't. The general consensus seems to be that being proud of weight loss is good, as long as that person isn't going to the brink of starvation.

A better option may be to allow users, independently, to hide posts they don't want to see. Perhaps by putting a hide button in line with the like and comment buttons. Then if you see a post you don't like, you can opt to hide it, without preventing those who don't mind or like seeing those things from doing so.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No one here is asking that anyone not into the kink be banned from joining- that’s not what this is about AT ALL.

The only thing being requested by voting for this suggestion is that diet talk not be allowed on the global feed. That’s it.

Gonna add the the chorus of derision aimed at vanilla fatties - these people are headaches. They unintentionally got fat and, instead of doing something, are attempting to resign themselves to a community based on a fetish for their obesity. Only, they STILL aren't happy.. Apparently the only attention they can conjure from whom they desire isn't up to their lazy, vanilla fat, spoiled standards. Boot out unintentional fatties.

Let real gainers and feedees talk openly about their experiences and struggles trying to reconcile their very real health worries with their equally real and immutable sexuality.
        This is so much bigger than fat thots swinging the misandry stick - you're alienating the people who belong on your site and nowhere else for people who have encroached on every community in similar ways. Boot vanilla fats.

You must be new here, as it is never, ever established feabians that are insensitive enough to post about losing weight to finally feel attractive and happy, and always, ALWAYS a new person looking for an ego boost from a community of fat people and FAs.

No one is suggesting people not lose weight, especially for heath reason. However, lots of people are requesting that the one place that many find acceptance not be a place for vanillas to find their temporary confidence. Where else can fat people go for acceptance? No where. Where can you go for weight loss support? Literally hundreds, if not thousands, of places. Why is this such a difficult concept for some people to understand?

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ostracizing people sucks. If they post about losing weight in a community they have been active in and feel connected too, their friends on feabie could try being supportive, and recognize that it's possible to still want to connect with fat people while still doing what is best for their own body.
        Maybe anyone who uses sexist language about "her" weight loss journey can go rethink their biases.

‘Way too sensitive’ this has to be a skinny dumb fuck posting this garbage. None of them could handle being 300+ and all the shit people of that size and bigger have to go through.

Look at the numbers, troglodyte, clearly it’s a hot issue with a real basis. Delete yourself from life.

Not all of them are gainers, there’s a difference between gainers and feedees you fucking idiot. A lot of people here have eating disorders, are recovering from abuse. Fuck off, this isn’t a site for weight loss are you mentally slow?

Gainers lose and gain on a whim. So why not talk about it. Unintentional fat people are way to sensitive for this site.

There are legitimate reasons for requesting these posts be removed/not allowed. I really, really hope you guys seriously take all points of view into consideration.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
        Non-feedees self hating fatties need to go back to the trashy dive bar scene for picking up guys they’d never get without some fraudulent thottery

But it’s important. Reluctantly obese, self hating fatties is the root of the problem

can we also ban fat women who got unintentionally fat? they're too easily triggered and opportunistic parasites on a feeder/feedee site

• chubbyramonaflowers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You're on feabie to have found this in the first place so you are one of the 'you people' so well done, you played yourself.

Feedback and Knowledge Base