How can we improve our sites and apps?

Stop Gender Discrimination

Grokio Team will discriminate you if your gender is male, by their own admission. I have been the target of hate/harassment by extremist trolls that infest the community (reported by many), which I denounced to the staff. Not only the staff refused to investigate them, but they banned me for 1 week for posting a rant about women, in which the worst I said was that they were "cruel". I protested with Grokio staff for this gross injustice, from censorship to receive a 1 week ban when the real heavy offenders I denounced were left untouched.

Since I never received such unfair treatment by the staff of any community it became evident to me, also by the wording they were using, that I was discriminated by Grokio staff because of my gender, which they finally openly admitted. I quote them: "Men are not a protected group and have run society for thousands of years. Therefore misandry is not against our hate speech rules".

In conclusion, if you are a man and are the target of harassment/hate, Grokio staff won't do anything because they think you deserve to be punished because of your gender. This is the reason why black squads of LGBT trolls infest the site and their harassment/hate is not punished, like many reported here. Grokio team is on their side. On the other hand, if you are a man and you dare to say anything negative about women, even just that they are "cruel", you'll get banned immediately and treated like trash by Grokio team.

The paradox is that big part of the earnings of this company come from men! The gender discrimination I suffered was not from some random angry support person, but from the co-founder of the company (at least the person I interacted with qualified as such). Discriminating people based on their gender is not just a terrible community practice, but it's against civil rights.

I have photographic proof of what I said, in case it's required.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)