How can we improve our sites and apps?

Unbanzen the Nanzen.

He was unfairly banned in an exceptionally unprofessional manner and we feel that due to poor action taken on the admins part that he ought to be unbanned.
He did not break rules and was essentially banned based on personal opinion.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ClementineClementine shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ShimShim commented  · 

Nanzen was a little cuck boi who couldn't handle my style. Stay sad and mentally ill lole.

• ClementineClementine commented  · 

So many bad comments and none of them even leave their names or real proof. Okidok.

• SKSK commented  · 

Nanzen was a racist bigot playing social justice warrior. The kid is a Source for trivial drama.

He was such a bitch about it that he would delete some of the blatantly prejudice Shit he said whenever brought up negatively.

Keep that drama causing loser the fuck away from Ferzu please.

• LunaoLunao commented  · 

He was banned months ago so I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up now. And besides, if he was unbanned, do you think he would come back after how he was treated here? I know I wouldn't. Time to move on. The admins made their decision and it hasn't changed in all that time.

• bigassquailbigassquail commented  · 

re: the user below, nanzen only called bullshit as he saw it and didn't harass or disparage, nor get banned for either. he listened and blocked if told to back off and even ended up friends with multiple people he initially fought with once both of them learned things. his banning was the result of people getting upset when they were told their opinions are harmful, and reporting him to the point admins got tired of it. the reports they sent him for evidence were out of context and in some cases just him telling known trolls to get off his own posts. if you thought he was toxic, you might be the problem.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yeah no, nazen was a very toxic individual and was guilty of disparagement and harrasing users, theres been a whole ordeal of him wrongfully harrasing users like a self entitled brat. leave the asshole banned

• RaunchyRamRaunchyRam commented  · 

Hey it's Noel, and yeah nanzen was unfairly banned. There were numerous users active at the same time as nanzen who were definitely reported just as much, if not more, that were banned super late. Some users got free reign over the site and admins excused it as "political opinion". That user got away with a lot and hurt a lot of people because of inaction and could have been prevented if admins listened to early reports.

Not to mention another user got free reign over the site and hurt a lot of trans users for a whole year now. It got to the point that that user even when proven that he was using sock accounts to harass, got ignored. He was ignored for so long that he still isn't banned and left of boredom. Ban the people who matter and cause actual harm and spread hate.

While nanzen who followed rules was banned because admins were tired of dealing with false reports. I've done my fair share of false reports but when they were false I always got back that admins don't moderate users arguments that don't break rules. That I should block anyone I don't get along with. But here you jumped in and banned this user, not over breaking rules but over that people didn't like him? This isn't not moderating arguments between users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base