How can we improve our sites and apps?

Thoughts on messaging and commenting boxes having a scroll bar and way to expand for more user friendly messaging and commenting?

Honestly, I do not know entirely what to say.

As a user of Ferzu, the messaging and commenting interface in my opinion is difficult to type larger paragraphs.

An idea I thought of might help others for so should they have similar difficulties.

What are thoughts and ideas that you might have for this:

The messaging and commenting boxes might be more user friendly if they had a feature that would allow a user to expand the messaging box area to the desired preference along with a scroll bar to adjust to what ever fits a users preference.

Almost like the user profile editing section.

Uh.. There are these little triangles in the bottom corner that allows messaging inside the box to be expanded to how ever I like. (If I am not mistaken?)

Something like that as it might help with messaging in larger paragraphs and maybe be more user friendly when typing?

I do not know how this would affect or work with mobile devices as compared to desktop.

I myself, personally, think that it is worth while if the messaging and commenting features had a way to expand and/or collapse and/or adjust to ones personal preference for more user friendly messaging.

I don't know? xD

Just sharing my thoughts. Being sincere.

Austin Shay / One-Trick-Pony

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service