How can we improve our sites and apps?

Dating/Relationship update

Hey Feabie, I've enjoyed using your website, I've been able to talk with people that have shared the same interest as me, made friends and helped improve my self confidence, I know Feabie is like a dating site, but from what I've seen is mostly people promoting their self business, or just using it for money, I know this is also like a social media website, but I find it hard to get a relationship with someone on here (like dating) I was wondering if there can be a section on Feabie for people that are looking for a relationship, or interested in being in one, without having to give someone on here money just to talk with them, I was wondering if this would be possible for a future update to the site, or when the new app launches, like matching people with common interest, distance, and their status in the feederism community (like a feeder dating a feedee), I think it would help those looking for a relationship to actually find one, instead of just sending someone a message and never getting a reply, hopefully you take this into consideration, I would love if this was a new feature that was added to the site, thanks for considering this idea if you choose to, hopefully this is added in the future, and I would love to hear your response!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Megatronus199 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just posted a very similar request. Have spoken with multiple users through the site who are disgruntled and echo this sentiment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base