How can we improve our sites and apps?

Fix what’s broken

Feabie Support

I have some complaints about this website.

The first issue is that the “Contact us” window is broken. It does not allow one to type a message. It would be good if you would fix that.

I’m hoping I can save this note as a picture and attach it to the “contact us” email.

Second, not only am I not able to see most of the people who are following people, I cannot even see who is following me. I would like to, and I’m a paid member- I paid for one year in advance and the services are becoming less and less. I wish you would fix this.

Third, the search by location function is broken. It would be good if you fixed that’s.

Fourth, your terms and conditions indicate that solicitation for money is not allowed, yet most women I have connected with on this site are doing just that. For the most part, with a few exceptions, this is nothing but s site that allows fat women to solicit fat fetish business. Why do you allow this to persist?

It seems that Grokio has essentially abandoned managing this site. It would be good if you could get it together to do the right thing.

Thank you.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)