How can we improve our sites and apps?

Removal of message limits.

The inbox for free accounts on feabie used to be 50 messages, then it was reduced to 40, now suddenly it is 20. I know the site needs to make money but bear in mind that there is a fine balance between keeping enough members to keep the site interesting enough for those who want to pay. This includes me so if the inbox goes any lower, I will just stick to my YouTube account).

Moreover, only 22% of all members on feabie are female. This imbalance may not be ideal for certain people depending on their preference. So you need to keep enough women around to prevent this from becoming a "gentlemen's club"

You may want to consider having different limits depending on the standing of an account, e.g. how much content is provided (number of pictures, posts, etc), how many followers, how long that person has been on the site, etc. After all people who provide content add value to your site as opposed to "lurkers" with zero pictures and followers.
Moreover, as stated in my profile https://www.feabie.com/Member/Details/chubby I have to spend a fair bit of time deleting all the silly messages I am getting on a daily basis. When the limit was 50 this was "just about" manageable. The 20 message limit may prove to be the "kiss of death" of me being active on feabie.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vanessa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google