How can we improve our sites and apps?

Add a Video Upload feature

I would like to be able to upload personal videos to my profile, and be able to have them public or locked to control who has access if desired, or set access level based on followers like private photos are.

289 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WayneWayne shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sebastian.pryerSebastian.pryer commented  · 

Let people upload videos. Who doesn't wanna see a fatty eating food. Sounds amazing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please create a video upload section for members to post videos, and make it for premium members only to help stem the psychos from their cyber attacks on gainer videos.

• Tylergermany99Tylergermany99 commented  · 

Since our least favoite hater is bullying half of the gainers on youtube, getting their vids deleted, etc. We should make our own youtube spinoff like a "gainertube.com" and make it free, and pay by ads in the corners and stuff. And maybe have a bit more freedom than youtube in terms of nudity.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Members could be allowed to upload their own videos. Naturally, these would be to meet site guidelines and rules. There could be a search for types of videos that have certain tags, but this is not essential. Videos could be included as a perk for paying members, rather than free to all. A reward could possibly be given to members who upload videos that fit a certain criteria or that hit a certain number of views. This would encourage people to upload videos

Feedback and Knowledge Base