How can we improve our sites and apps?

Ability to Edit posts and comments

Allow users to edit their status updates and/or comments after they are posted (like Facebook.)

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gainertengainerten commented  · 

I have a few proposals that I think need to be fix on the site

First thing is Can we have a edit posts for comments

I noticed a bug when you are in messages tab I have to manually click the home page.
        *When a notification appears and I am in the message tab it will not allow me to see the notification instead I have to click home and then notifications again to get to it. It also seems to do the same when already viewing one notification and on another post notification will not allow to view the different post.*

A verification system
        A system where you can verify your email and if this person deletes the account you have the email on file if they apply to join again stating *This email was already used please* Welcome back!!!

But if they are spamming the site and deleting constantly they should be locked out of joining with sames email. * Of course this may slow down the massive spams and other from constantly deleting as it becomes inconvenience to keep making new emails it it not as easy as it was ten years ago*

We should have a automatic deletion system blank profiles are removed if they have NOT LOGGED in over 3 years or since making their account.*

Perhaps a feature preventing blank profiles from seeing ones with person *this one may be more complicated instead I have thought of a alternative*

*How about we give 3-4 days for new accounts to verify their email if they do not the new account is deleted including blocking the email from joining the site* *Additionally preventing them from accessing( Like profiles,picture) anything until they verify their email.

Age manipulations seems to be rising may I suggest making it age lock after they comfirm in set up that this is their age prevent them from changing leaving a option to request age change where the Grommr-Team can investigate and manually change the age (age fix lock) after seeing I,D*

I noticed when grommr finds someone they are they post on the that profile stating they been using others profiles picture proceed with caution may I suggest adding a yellow flag on the profile as that post will eventually fall under their posts under many* To better explain
        Yellow flag- would mean proceed with caution pretending to use pictures not theirs!
        red flag-***
        a green flag- Email verified
        -Black flag- Email not verified

That some of my ideas I hope to share more in the future.

Thank you for making this site great Grommr-Team

• D_DiscipleD_Disciple commented  · 

Why does this not have more votes?!?!?!?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should add an edit button

• Anonymous commented  · 

EDIT BUTTON FOR POSTS/COMMENTS

• TagesTages commented  · 

Editing a post published if you made a mistake.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please consider adding an edit feature for statuses and comments. Something similar to facebook would be great!

• sammybiggzsammybiggz commented  · 

Make an option on posts to edit your post

• Anonymous commented  · 

An edit button, so that if one makes a spelling mistake or needs to change some info, it's easy to fix.

Feedback and Knowledge Base