How can we improve our sites and apps?

Chatrooms / Video Chat

A chat room to which users can share pics or just chat to each other. Rather than post tinychat urls we can talk to one another in a room. Perhaps make it so we can have private chats with one member while being in the public chat. So that way the video chat feature can be incorporated better than tossing our skype and kik names

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • F0X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm thinking of chat rooms. Like you click on text saying "Would you like to chat?" then get a check mark box saying "What would you like to talk about with another furry?" And it would mention "dating, yiff, drawing, or games?" to check off, and once you submit it, it would put you with a random person who checked off the same things as you so you two can just chat better. Or you can customize your own chat room, inviting a bunch of other furries in there to have a group chat

• Underskor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chat rooms instead of running over the GLOBAL NEWSFEED. None of these updates given by the users are really news. Or updates. It seems like its just a bunch of posts about random nonsense. Like KONY. That has no purpose of being thrown all around.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to invite some people in a message chat like in skype or in facebook

• Lawrence Kansas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a chat and email feature would be nice. I am a newly paid member and finding it hard to figure out the premium features.

Webcam video chat feature. Something like speed dating through video chat or like omegle. But we can use my type filters.

Is there an instant chatroom that any users can come and hang out with each other? If there is one, I can't find it. If there isn't one, PLEASE make one!

• queenmab5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A chat room, with the option to be on cam. There would be a limit as to how many cams you can view at a time, but now how long you can view them for. I find that in tiny chat a lot of people get on cam at once ,and try to talk over each other. This can be, very overwhelming for some people.

• Darryl Finley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a chat room like fantasy feeder only with moderators who aren't biased. (and chat that doesn't boot you).

Please bring back the old video chat function - pleeease - it was so much fun :-(

3 Ideas:

1) Make the header bar with the search/ my profile / and sign out buttons floating with the scroll of the main feed.

2) Along with how you have age and preferences on hover over a user's name, also add gender.

3) Get a new chat plugin. The one you are currently running is extremely buggy

On the lighter side, this is a great place and is very stable. Thanks for all the hard work!

• Rue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really love to have some communal chat rooms like Fantasy Feeder, but please don't put it behind a pay wall? I think it fosters a sense of community and is a great way to relax and meet all kinds of people.

• focusedimage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Implementation of either a group chat feature or a live chat feed to the Global Newsfeed page on the site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base