How can we improve our sites and apps?

Site's for Underage Users

I think there should be a spin off for people in their teens because I've seen so many YouTube accounts who are under 18, and I think this limits the community. Also, for people under 18, they would probably sign up on here, and could be exposed to behavior not suited for them (though they'd be okay with it). So, if you'd consider it, you'd make so many young people happy!

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KyleKyle commented  · 

I feel my (very) recent post on feedback re: a support group could be tied to this. I have been contacted by younger men who lied about their age, only to then come clean. Whereas I told them what they were doing was against the rules, and that I could not comfortably carry on a conversation with them, I felt bad for them. Working with gay youth, they are often so frightened to even come out, one can imagine how they feel about this. As a matter of fact, most of us know how they feel. I just realised that I commented on this two years ago lol (see below).

• DavidDavid commented  · 

I know that you have legal problems with people under 18, but, for me, grommr is a social media, which should be allowed to everyone. (Or at least for 16 yo people) I have been on grommr for 1 day, and I just felt good, with my own community, and then, you closed my account, ands you told me to wait 2 years before to come back... Do you think that a 16 year-old person is too young for a social media that helps him to built his personality ? In Switzerland, were I live, sexual majority is at 16 yo, so I don't see the problem with my age.

Hope you take care of my demand, and I wish everything good improving your site

• KyleKyle commented  · 

I find that many newer guys on here are younger, and really don't know what they are looking for, or getting into. I feel they may be intimidated by some of us, who have been around the community for some time. I also fear (from experience) that some feel like they are come on to, way too strongly. Perhaps we could have something of a gainer mentoring program. The idea would be to recruit men with experience, who would have to have a heart felt commitment to helping these younger men as they accelt both their sexuality and attraction to gaining. To my knowledge, there is no support group for this type of community.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello.
        I have a cousin who is into Fat Admiring and all of the stuff which Feabie supports, but he is a teenager, so it would be amazing to do a speacial version for teenage (there is a lot of Teen FAs/Feedees/Feeders/Gainers out there).
        Thanks.

• TomTom commented  · 

after scrolling down either news feed or pics.. I get so far down that I must scroll back to the top. how about a "return to top button" floating on the side?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Could there be a grommr but for minors? Like 15-18? The gaining community expands beyond 18+. I think we should include a site for teens, because many of us started our gaining in our teens. Maybe a little more rules would be applied, but nothing too strict. I think that would keep grommr safe for both the adults, and for the minors that could be on here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base