How can we improve our sites and apps?

Unlimited blocking for everybody

Blocking should be freely accessible to everybody on the site. It's vital safety feature for this kind of place, regardless of gender identity.

122 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

this is some ghetto bullshit holding blocks for ransom.

what happens when someone cant block a troll, or a stalker, or someone who incessantly fucks with their posts?

im not sitting here deleting every post by some troll who decided to fuck with me.

FIX YOUR SHIT, GREEDY FUCKS

• Left commented  · 

Make the site experience better and remove the limitation on blocking users. I guarantee the drama will decrease.

• LueAnne commented  · 

It's deplorable that there's unlimited blocks for women and not for men. It's sexist and discriminatory. Fix it!

• Kaylin commented  · 

just wanted to say that limiting the amount of people we can block doesnt seem right. I've never seen a limit like that anywhere. because if we use the site daily, for an extended period of time,say several years, you might block spammers, people who make you uncomfortable, people who you argue with that you just dont want to hear from anymore, or just plain annoy you. and to limit us means that at some point we reach this limit and get harassed or stalked etc and have no way to block this person. not a good idea. just my opinion though.

• SkunkyPrincess commented  · 

Hi!
        Please consider lifting the ban on being allowed to block people unless you pay for premium. I completely understand that you guys need money, but this specific feature is shady. There are many reasons someone would want to block another person, ESPECIALLY on a furry dating site--so for you to monetize that is very...questionable. Other people's comfort and even safety should not be put at risk just to sell your services.

• Ruby commented  · 

Due to the nature of the site, the 'block' function should not be limited or price locked. Even other pay dating sites do not do this, as it is a very basic needed function to avoid unwanted interaction and for users to feel safe using the service.

• groovybluedog commented  · 

Wow, now I now of this I'm going to make an official complaint and probably delete my account. That's entirely sexist.

• housespinner commented  · 

Make blocking people a free thing. There are some jerks on this site. =\

• sergiobelly9797 commented  · 

Feabie should not have any privilege based on gender. it is unfair, sexist and antifeminst.
        It should allow unlimited blocks to everyone!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've been told by more than one member that women (and possibly transgender people) are allowed an unlimited number of blocks regardless of whether or not they have premium accounts. This is an incredibly sexist practice, as it implies that men are less likely to get harassed and limits their rights on this site based solely on their gender. I have my gender listed as "other" and also have a limit to haw many users I can block. My suggestion is either remove the sexism from the blocking system.

• majorthot commented  · 

Remove the limit for allowable blocks. It's an important feature since it's a matter of privacy and security.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The transgender and other gender people on your site are getting harassed nearly every day. You should give them unlimited blocking - especially since not all are female, and actually pay attention to them when they report members!

• xxjadynxx commented  · 

You realize giving Ladies unlimited Blocking power but not doing the same for guys is Sexist right? Yes ladies get harassed far more often fine, but I've gotten unwanted hits and dic pics. Few times a week. I'd like to be able to Block them without having to pay for it Just because I happen to have a dic. Feabie is unfair enough as it is for guys with most woman on here thinking we are all out just to try to get laid. We have to watch what we say when we say it and to how AT ALL TIMES. One slip and that's it. We are creepers even if we don't mean it that way. All the while ladies on here can say and do what they want and everyone supports this. I thought this was a FAT ACCEPTANCE site. Not a Fat woman support site. I thought Feabie treated all it's people equally, not favoring one sex over the other. All I see is a Site that supports Fat woman and screw the fat guys that come here. I mean do you even realize how bit the Gay Super Chub loving community is? Sorry Feabie, I really feel like you dropped the ball here.

• Bill commented  · 

Regarding the unlimited blocks for women, but not men:

While I understand the reasoning behind it (women are more likely to be harassed on here than men), I do see one major fault with this particular feature being limited.

I think male users, once they have used up their ten blocks, may resort to less than savory tactics to filter out who and what they see.

For example, if a male user sees something posted that they do not like, and wish to no longer see posts from that person, they may decide "since I don't have anymore blocks left, I'm just going to make THEM block me".

It could lead to harassment, negative discussion, spam and other problems. Just my two cents.

• Rob commented  · 

This is sexism towards men and we should not tolerate it

• gustafvus commented  · 

Hey, paying for extra stuff is all good, with the exception of the block feature. Like, do I have to really unblock past harassers/creeps to block current ones? I don't really want to have to pay to do that.

• what commented  · 

Pretty effing gross that they're only offering this to women. How insensitive can you be??

• tribaltidal commented  · 

How about unlimited blocks for people regardless of gender? Or limited blocks regardless of gender?

• Rue commented  · 

I feel it is unfair to only allow females to have unlimited blocking. While I AM a female, and have experienced more than my share of harassment and gross treatment from men on another website (which will not be named), I feel like you are excluding Transgender people and those who use the Other option. MTF and FTM people face the same sort of harassment that women do. So please, correct this in a future version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base