How can we improve our sites and apps?

Receiver accepts/denies pictures

Make it so that the recipient has to agree to receive a picture from someone else in chat/messages/mail. This will prevent unsolicited offensive images from being seen.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rahzael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Implement either a community monitoring system, or appoint mods from the community. The response time on abusive members who blatantly break the rules is unacceptable currently.

Secondly, how about restrict people from sending pictures via private message - either entirely, or without permission. Women being sexually harassed on your website is something you should take much more seriously. Tolerating a system where each offender gets to vitcimize several women a piece before action is taken is unacceptable - a reaction of 'just block them' is also unacceptable, as it allows the perpetrator to continue on harassing other women, and doesn't actually stop women from being harassed in the first place.

I'm pretty disappointed so far. I believe in hands-off moderatorship, but I also believe in addressing serious issues with a sense of urgency, which has been desperately lacking.

Feedback and Knowledge Base