Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to flag whilst posting that they're making a commercial/promotional/ad post

With the latest update to the rules, the promotion of paid, community-relevant content has been codified. FOSTA/SESTA concerns have been addressed by excluding particular services.

With this in mind - I believe that people making promotional newsfeed entries (photos, posts) should be given a checkbox during the submission process that allows them to indicate the new content being submitted is paid content promotion.

Eg. "[x] Paid content promotion"

This would then include a standard icon of sorts at the beginning of their post - perhaps "Ad" or "Promo" in reversed colours and maybe a means of either including or excluding…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ban #feedafeedeefriday hashtag.

The feedafeedeefriday tag is just a way around the "don't ask for money/food" rule and it's saturating the newsfeed every Friday with people begging for food. People are even getting mad that no one is feeding them on Fridays as if it's a requirement when they post the tag. Honestly I feel like this type of tag should be discouraged.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable Flirts on Your Own Profile

The "flirts" are super-creepy (especially the "belly rubs" one!!) If Feebz insists on leaving them in place, users should be able to disable the function on their own profile. For example, if I disable the function, other users would not be able to send them to me.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feedism scale/Feedism Compass

Thank you for your interventions. I'm convinced that you have identified the people with strong views by now.

Although it might go against Feabie's philosophy, I have suggestion that may reveal helpful.

Why not create a sort of feedism spectrum, a kind of compass to guide people when they join, a kind of 10 questions questionnaire that would give them their rank on a feedism scale, going from 1 to 10. That way, people could embrace the fact that we are not all at the same place on the evolutionary feedism scale. That way, people could screen members and interact…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage!

Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage to guide those people to their correct locations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base