Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More kink options

Great site! But I think you need some more growth related kink options; like vore, inflation, things like that! :)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accepting PayPal as payment for Feabie XL

Maybe accepting paypal so it won't show up on any credit statement. I really would like to purchase the 1 year, prefer to pay with paypal. I have only been here 48 hours and I love it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More "I Identify As..." options

Instead of just Feede(e) (r) FA, and the BBW BHM, add some more. Foodie, for example is one I see a lot of people describing themselves as. Gainer is good, because feedee seems like they need someone's help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow people to identify as a "gainer" if you're into gaining weight

make an option for people to identify as gainers. not everyone who is into gaining weight wants to be fed/be a "feedee"

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage!

Put links to Grommr and Chasable on Feabie homepage to guide those people to their correct locations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base