Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Require maker credit for fursuit posts

So, you know how it's a rule that you need to credit the artist for art posts? Do that, but do it for Fursuit posts. Fursuits are made by people, oftentimes commissioned by the wearer, and can be seen as a piece of art.
    Fursuit images can also be stolen, and used to fabricate your identity (in the same way that stealing art of a certain character would).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gender Tagging on Ferzu

The gender options on Ferzu are pretty good. But I've seen some users mention how the options available don't necessarily describe their identity. I understand that it's a drop down with selections to be used for searches. I'm not suggesting we remove that, or add more options.

I'm suggesting a feature that is on Facebook. Some people don't know about this option but it has gender tags. In a spot you can type in your gender and it will turn it into a tag. It could replace the current system if you want, if not it could just be a…

93 - votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Cisphobia to rule number 6

In previous times I had reported a very hateful member for cisphobic posts and very blatant hate mongering towards cis/straight people.

I am a member of the LGBTQ+ but I have friends who have mentioned their concerns about not feeling welcome due to posts similar to this and they feel they cannot report it because it is not listed within the written rules despite probably being blanketed into the intolerance policy. I also know for a fact you can be banned for it so I just don't understand how it has not been listed yet.

Please fix this so EVERYONE…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Generic, species-specific icons

Basic icons for users without art to use. (so they don't have to steal or use uncredited art)

Essentially, they'd either be little cropped versions of the characters on Ferzu's landing page (like the one the FerzuAdmin account uses) OR art done specifically for the icons that new users could choose from if they didn't have anything else to use yet.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Only State the Country for Location

Add the option to specify ONLY your country and not your exact latitude and longitude in the app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rules viewing requirement for new users

Make sure new users are required to take a look at the rules upon signing up for an account, so we don't have other tryhards shoving the rules in new users' faces, pretending they're admins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base