Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manual location set

The automatic location service that the app is operating isn't updated. Specially with traveling
    It would be better to keep the location set to be manual.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increase compatibility so iOS 6 devices can use the app.

I saw that this app only supports ios8 and above. That makes it impossible for anyone to use the app if they have an iphone4 or an old iPod. This is still a fairly large market of people you are missing out on. You should make this app so people who may not be able to afford a new device can use this app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Events on App

It's available on the website, it should be viewable on the app

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User Experience

On the iPhone app at least, make the Newsfeed the default tab instead of people. Or give people the option to set their default tabs.

I feel like there's too many taps required to write a new post.

Also when posting a new update (from the app) it requires 2 taps to enter text (tap the notepad, tap inside the text field) and 2 taps to post (tap post to exit the scope of the text field?, tap post again to post)...this is tedious

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add kinks to the profile search function to the App

Add options to the profile search to include kinks like foot worship, BDSM, etc onto the Mobile App

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Grid Mode and Sorting

A couple of suggestions:

1. I would love the ability to sort the people I'm following by Last Seen and Last Visited Your Profile while in grid mode.

2. While in grid mode, and sorted as mentioned above, the ability to select multiple profiles and unfollow them all at once. Similar to how you select and delete or send photos in Photos on an iPhone.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base