Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Grokio app needs the same features as the website

Make Feabie website smartphone friendly or allow Grokio app to access as much info as is available on the website.

For example account payment history is not available on the app.

Weight history charts are not available on the app.

Search parameters cannot be saved on the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grokio's apps should support TOTP (2FA)

Due to the nature of Grokio's offerings, the platform should support two-factor authentication. A breach of a user's password (for whatever reason, including their own incompetence) may be more than a mere inconvenience due to social stigmas.

The most interoperable and common form of 2FA these days is TOTP. It's more commonly seen in the guise of Google Authenticator and a bajillion more... even many password managers will automatically copy your TOTP token to your clipboard after auto-filling your credentials these days.

It would be a great optional feature for users to enable, enabling more trust in the platform. And…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deleted Items Tab Added To New Mobile App

I would like to see the deleted messages tab implemented into Grokio iOS / Android Apps.

Why is tab present on Grokio websites but not inside the new app? I want to see my old chats plus any feed / messages deleted on accident.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a Caption to Photos on Mobile before Uploading

When posting a photo you should be able to add the caption before actually posting it and be capable of confirming your selection

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow reports on mobile app without using email

Please allow mobile bug reports (and user reports) to be sent without sending from personal email, like the Web version. This discourages beta testers from submitting bugs and suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ad location

Please move the ad on the app from the bottom of the screen to the top. I will repost this every time I click the ad by hitting the back/home button, trying to navigate/open the text box, or my phone shifts in my hand and I click it with the ball of my thumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Swipe left and right while browsing pics

For the new grommr app: The ability to swipe right and left when browsing pics to make it easier to go through them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notification Sound in App Should Follow Device Sound Settings

If my phone is on silent/vibrate, sounds should not play.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weight gain graph on Mobile

I'd love to see the weight gain graph shown within the mobile app as well as on the website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support iPhone X

Please update the appa to run on the iPhone X. The apps haven’t been updated in over a year. Seems like there is no development happening and things are getting stale.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In-house URLs in posts/comments should open with the app

If someone links to a Grommr wall post or Grommr profile, it should open natively in the Grommr app.
    Currently it opens the link in an external web browser, where it adds Grommr to my history, which syncs the browser history to my computer, which my family uses, which they could then view Grommr through the history on my computer. It's definitely a privacy issue, which can be avoided if I prepare the web browser to be in "private mode" before I click on a Grommr app URL. Grommr should ask, prior to app redirection, if the user wants to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Windows Phone App

Windows Phone app! Seeing as there will be a iOS and Android version, why not a Windows one too?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base