Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fully translate Ferzu into Brazilian Portuguese

I want to help translate the Ferzu interface into Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR).
    Currently there are several strings here and there that are untranslated, and some sections seem to use Portuguese (pt) as fallback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offer help/Volunteering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. scammers

he should be banned

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offer help/Volunteering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User verification with assistance of members

How's about a verification system for users as a preventative measure against trolls and catfish?

I understand that it is labour-intensive and there's only so many man-hours the admin team can provide in a day, which is why I'm also suggesting that verification can be outsourced to willing, vetted volunteers of the community.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support for New People

Does anyone know if the idea about a support section of Grommr has ever been thrown around? By support, I mean for guys who are struggling with either coming out, or with embracing how/if gaining fits into their sexuality. I feel experienced guys like me have an obligation to help younger guys (and anyone new) with this. If something already exists, I'd like to know how one gets involved.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Marketing Of Feabie

Hello people. As an XL member from Turkey, I would like to highlight one issue. I do not know how you proceed for marketing of the app and website in different cuntries, but d you have any marketing activities or advertisings you do for Turkish market? here s a very big population here and for months the people in Feabie stays the same. It is nice that Feabie is a community for us people to meet each other but here in Turkey it won't expand. Do you think there can be anything done about it? Or I can help you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to help to make feabie available in Dutch too

Hey! How are you doing? I really love your site!! I see it is available in multiple different languages, but it would be really cool to have it in Dutch too! I think you would gain a lot of new Dutch fans, because basicly you guys, togeter with fantasyfeeder are the only cool sites around here. Fantasyfeeder is also not available in Dutch, but I really think it would be super handy, and a lot of people will use it! I volunteer to help you with translations. I am a native Dutch speaker, and you would not have to pay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Offer help/Volunteering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'd like to be a mod on Ferzu

I'd like to be a moderator and help deal with the trolls. I met my mate because of this site and I've posted several time that this site was the best thing to happen to me. We are going to be together in a couple months, and I want to show my gratitude. But I'd also like to help you keep this site a safe place. Please consider me for a moderator, thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Offer help/Volunteering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base