Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Friends list idea

what about replacing the followers system with a friends list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instantly Allow Mutually Followed Members to see Private Photos

Please can you create an opt in setting for allowing profiles who a user chooses to follow to have access to their private photos? People don't seem to know how to request which is a barrier to connecting as I don't want to share face on public photos. Thanks :)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Only Allow Mutual Followed Members to Request Private Photos

Please, create a setting that can be selected so that only a persons mutual followers can request access to their private folder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unfollow All Non-followers

Unfollow All Unfollowers

Please have a feature to have a grid of people who you are following but not following you back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Only Allow Mutual Followed Members to Read/Reply to Posts

Ever thought to make a feature whereas only those who follow can read/reply to your posts. It would make more incentive to follow others. Possibly just allowing other to see your profile information and nothing more until the follow the person.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Simplfied Unfollow Option

There needs to be an easier way to unfollow people on the site. Possibly seeing a list of users and we can check a box next to their name instead of having to load each profile page and press the unfollow button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Only Allow Followed Members to Send Photos

Many people have been receiving unsolicited private pictures from strangers, usually ones they did not wish to see and feel harassed by them. Picture sharing could be made better and safer by only allowing people you follow to send you pictures in their private messages.

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  5 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Give users control over who follows them

Right now, the only way to stop someone from following you is to block them which is severe. One may not want to be followed yet not want to block the person. A member may not want to be followed by some kind of members (age range, etc.) There should be some control given to the user that does not require a complete block. 2 options are:

1) Require approval. The followee gets a note that "X wants to follow you" and must either approve or deny the request. As with xtube follows, no confirmation is sent to the person…

512 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  8 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Follower Exclusive Profile Section, Posts, Images, ect.

Have an additional tab on profiles where you can share more personal information (unlisted video, social media links etc) that only people you follow / mutual followers are able to see.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  6 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Confirm dialog when Following/Unfollowing someone

I think a good update to the site would be to add in a confirm follow question. So if you click follow it asks if you really do want to follow. It's easy to miss click when trying to go to your own profile. Would also be helpful to get an update when someone unfollows you as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Know when Friends are Online

There are lots of people I 'follow" that i like to be able to see updates on. But it makes it really difficult to find out when friends are online to chat too. It would be really nice to have an option to mutually friend people so you know when they are on.

261 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mutual Followers List

Like on facebook- when you view a profile, you should be able to see who you have in common

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Only Allow Mutual Followed Members to Send Messages

Just like how you have an option to not allow pictures in user's inbox if they aren't following the member.

Have an option that members can choose to turn off messages to members they aren't following and not have it as an XL feature. Test run it and make sure to get all the kinks out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instantly Allow Mutual Followed Members to see Full Kink List

I would like to see an option to allow all my fetishes and interests be public to all ignoring the requirement that someone share it with me for them to be able to see it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get Notifications when Certain Users Post

I was wondering if there was a way to either subscribe to certain people if you want to get updates? Sort of like facebook where you can follow someone and then get a notification when they've posted something? It'd be cool where we could opt into receiving an email or notification when those people post something, so we don't miss anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to hide lists of Followers and Following on profile

Hi,
    I think it would be a good idea to have the option of hiding the people you follow as well as your followers. I think it adds at least an illusion of extra privacy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base