Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Location options based on distance when searching

I sure wish there were more options available regarding Location when searching. Either one can select a zip code/city or "near me" where you'd only get very few listings if any, or you leave it blank and get the entire world where 99% are too far away. Sucks. How about using ranges like within 50 miles, 100 miles, 250 miles, 500 miles, 1000 miles, and within the sate or country depending how far you'd be willing to travel to see someone.

197 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  32 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Ascending/ Decending Sort By" Feature added to Search

Add a "Sort By Ascending/Decending" feature to search results :

Possible additional criteria include:
    - Weight
    - BMI
    - Distance
    - New
    - Visited

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get Rid of the "Origin" filter

How about getting rid of the "origin" filter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search people that gave you permission to see their private photos

maybe being able to search anyone that has letted you see their private folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Race Filter

Right now theirs no option for race and type when it comes to filter by "those that like my type" I do alot of browsing and messaging just to find out someone doesnt like my particular race. Along with filtering by type race preference should be included in type

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter Out Inactive Accounts

Add a "Active Within X Days/Weeks/Months" option to the My Type filter, to allow filtering out inactive accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User Suggestions

Why not use the thing that facebook uses, to show you other users you could be interested in talking to?

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enhanced search, using exclude

I'd like the ability to have "exclude those who identify as" in the search options. The search doesnt work efficiently otherwise, as the person could identify as one thing I want very much, but also as something I do not want at all. I'd be looking for those "without" the alternate identification just as much as the "with."

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More Profile Searching Options

Search By:

Amount of Hair
    Body Part
    Education Level
    Fav Food
    Followed / Not Followed Status
    Fursuiters
    Goal Weight
    Keywords in Profiles
    Last Online
    Relationship Type
    Religion
    Sexual Orientation
    Star Sign / Horoscope
    Total Weight Gained
    Youtube Username

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  28 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Group multiple search fields with "AND"

Add option to "and" options together in search field, for instance so that you can search for people that are feeders AND feedees. Currently, selecting both options will show people that are feeders, feedees, and both. "And"ing them together would show only people that are both. This would be very nice for mutual gainers, and would make selecting across multiple growth kinks and other kinks much easier as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "mature/older men" oversight

Problem with "mature/older men" setting. The only way you can set your filter to "mature/older men" is to say you are interested in them in your profile, kinks are hidden unless you also have them. As a older man, into younger men, it would be nice to have a way to filter on younger men interested in older men with out indicating I'm into older men, thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Newsfeed searches include photo captions in the results

As someone who searches very specific things in the newsfeed search, I've always wanted the searches to include the captions on photos as well. I'd love to see a feature where you could tailor your searches, maybe with boxes you could check, like "Search: []Statuses []Comments []Photos..." or something similar. An "Advanced Search" of sorts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change "search" from one long list, to multiple pages of results.

When I create a search and scroll down and click on someone, then go back the the search results it takes me back to the top of the list. then I have to scroll all the way down and wait for the list to load again.

Is there any way to have search lists come out in pages? of like 20? When you hit back it takes you to the page of results you were just on (page 3 of 12 or whatever). So each time I go back to my results I don't have to scroll past 200+ people…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base