Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suspend Account Temporarily

Hey,

It would be really nice if there would be a function on the site, with which you can put your account on "unactive".Which means for other people it looks like you deleted your account, and without putting it back on "active" the user cannot use the site as well.

This would be nice because I want to take a break from feabie for example, but i don't want to remove my whole account. That means all pictures will be gone, and the time im on this site will start over again once i recreate my account. Is this something…

250 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't allow multiple gender selections

don't allow multiple genders. this makes the site wide filter useless. female, male, and trans is enough options to cover everyone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hide "visited your profile" section

Should do away with the "visited my profile" section, or at least have the option for folks to hide that. I just think it's creepy that someone who you don't really care for, keeps visiting your profile

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Username Reservation

Give users the ability to reserve the last username used and only that. Just so they can switched back and forth if they have more than one title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A "note" box for each profile. Jot name, etc down

This idea may have already been posted, but it would be nice to have a "space" or box per profile where notes about a member or "follower" can be written. Along with blocked users so we can keep track of why we blocked them.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Control who posts and what is posted on your wall.

People are incredibly, incredibly defensive and toxic. Sometimes it's better if only people you know are allowed to comment on your posts. That should be an option. Limiting who posts and what is posted on your wall. Along with being able to hide wall posts.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Not My Type" button

Is it possible to get a "Not My Type" button that excludes people from searches but not their blog posts?

Just because we're not going to boink doesn't mean we can't be friends.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time of day / Timezone on Profile

Put the time of day on each profile so people don't have to look up the timezones difference and add a thing you can see when someone is replying like on kik

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Control Who Can See Your Account

The option to not be visible to users based on criteria set by the account holder.

Examples:
    -one could set their profile to not be visible to users under the age of 25
    -straight females can opt in to only be viewed by straight males
    -can only be visible to others with photos on profile

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Profile Deactivate/Delete/Reactivate Wait Time Limit.

Place a wait time limit on account deactivate/reactivate and deletion. This will prevent users from deactivating their accounts and reactivating them multiple times in a single day. By the user doing this; removes the user from other peoples blocks lists.

They may still deactivate/reactivate however they should have to wait between each.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Music playlist option

Maybe not autoplay, but how about an added tab next to weight history with a jukebox? I'd be willing to pay for it as well. If it's posted as a tab, it shouldn't affect the loading issues too much.

And we can upload our own tracks or songs that we make.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to set location text manually

Allow it so you can type in your location and not let it do it by gps because its not always right

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More General Location

Allow people to post the STATE (or province/region/whatever) where they live, rather than making us put a specific town. This just makes me extremely uncomfortable and likely to lie about my location by choosing some other city within a few hours of me or putting my location in the middle of the ocean.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Minutes offline

Tag on profile pages/profile thumbnails to say how many minutes someone has been offline. I have no idea how long someone is classified as "online" by the website, so it gets a little murky as to who is online and who used to be online but has just left.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow complete, mutual blocking

1) Currently if user A blocks/unblocks user B (currently no notification given to user B), user A can still view parts of user B's profile. Take a note from Facebook and make blocked profiles completely and mutually inaccesible, with the only option being unblock the blocked profile, not view it.

2) Because user A is now invisible to user B, they cannot mutually block user A though they may wish to remain invisible to user A even if he/she decides to unblock user B. This gives more 'power' to the user to hit the block button first though both wish…

275 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Removal of inactive members

This site shows the last time a member has logged on, that is great. Now members who haven't logged on for more than a year should be removed &/or deleted.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restrict Access for Blank Profiles

10% of my followers consist of people with an empty profile or any pictures. They have fully excess to my profile, it doesn't feel good that they can see pretty personal information that i share on this site without taking any effort to share anything of themselves.

Members have the ability to block members, with my membership im able to block 10 members, i've got over 50 'ghostfollowers' so i cant block them all. This really sucks...

I understand the platform does make a difference between premium- and basic memberships. Many basic members are contribution value to this site, so…

429 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manually Change Online Status (Away, Do Not Disturb, Available)

In most contexts, a member's thumbnail shows a small square in the lower right corner that's either "green" to indicate they're online or brown to indicate "offline". Perhaps this could be made more useful by allowing it to indicate a few additional states:

• connected but busy (or away from the browser or device)

• connected but please do not disturb (don't expect responses to messages or comments)

• connected via mobile device (so cut me a break!)

When offline, the system would select the "offline" indicator for that user's thumbnail. When "online", however, perhaps a profile setting could be added to determine…

173 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a video page to profiles

For those of us with videos, it would be great if there was a page on our profiles where we could display our videos. If we could use the embed code from Youtube, people could watch the videos without needing to upload the videos to the site (thus saving server space). It seems many people (including myself) are now unlisting their videos, so this would be a good way to display their videos permanently for the users, whereas currently video links only last as long as they are displayed on one's wall posts.

279 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  22 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base