Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Male Fart Fetish Platform

Dear Grokio,
    I was wondering (after the arrival of PupSpace) whether Grokio was planning on making new platforms for other new communities?
    If so, which communities do you have in mind? (e.g. the male fart fetish community etc. - huge gap in the market in my opinion)

Thanks for your reply in advance :)

361 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  36 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Platform for Ace (asexual) people

You already have the frame work for a great community app which enables meet ups, chats and photo sharing. All the dating/social apps for the ace community are clunky and cumbersome to use. I think there would be great uptake by people like me wanting to chat with and meet new people. (Theoretically, ace people make up 1% of the population so there is quite a large untapped population out there)

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Single Only LGBT Platform

It seems like you are not listening. I want a gay website for Gay singles only. Not Grommr or Chasabl. Sorry you just don't have the power to create a website that I would like to have that isn't fetish related. Reddit has a better LGBT community than you do. Sorry but if you can't or aren't willing to listen than I will take my business elsewhere. Reddit is 10 times more LGBT and gay friendly then you guys are. Sorry it's the truth. Maybe someday you will actually be a decent community. But not when you have scrubs who…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Platform for AB/DL

Because pupspace is becoming a thing, isin’t there a possibility to make a platform centered around AB/DL?
    I can’t find really good ones myself, but combined with Grokio’s steady platform/framework, this must be a success.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Platform for Inflator

Maybe you could create a website like grommr but for inflator’s

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lesbian BBW Platform

Hi ! I gotta say that I adore feabie but I can't help but notice i know of CHASABL and Grommr for gay males. Can you make a Female/lesbian website please

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  6 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Vore Platform

I suggest maybe a new site/app that caters to voraphiles specifically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Macro/Micro Platform

Hi there!

I like a lot the site, and I saw there are differences "brother" sites similar to this... Grommr, Chasabl, Ferzu... all of those with different kinks.

I have a suggestion to do, maybe a new site with this plataform with the kink of "Macrophilia" yeah some kind of giants and tiny talking about who want to grow more than others or shrink.

There is already a site, is called www.coiledfist.org but is old fashion... with a strange usability...

I would love some day see a new site focused on macrophilia fetish. :)

Thanks in advance for your time! …

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mpreg Fans Platform

Create a separate website, or create a section within an existing website, for mpreg fans. Not all mpreg fans are gainers or in to feederism, so it would be great to have our own space.

233 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Muscle Bodybuilder Platform

Let's grow the grommr community! :) Let's make room for more GBT communities that have similar goals or ideas. If you guys think this is a bad idea, then maybe a 4th site should be created instead. Alright well here are my ideas:
    -Audience in mind: GBT bodybuilders, power lifters, lifters, muscle men, encouragers, and admirers

More Labels:
    BB (Bodybuilder)
    P -or- PL (Powerlifter)
    L (Lifter)
    MM (Muscle Maintainer)
    MG (Muscle Gainer or Muscle Grower)
    MA (Muscle Admirer or Muscle Miriner/Mirer)
    ME (Muscle Encourager)
    GP (Gym Partner?)
    CM (Combo Maintainer)
    CG (Combo Gainer/Grower)

Combo= Someone who has a combination of…

274 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Non-feedist Platform for BHM/BBW

Here is my basic idea:

I propose that to help calm disagreements on feabie we split the site. We develop a site that is for non-feedist bbw/bhm individuals and have feabie set geared toward the feedist community. This will help have focused communities and keep the community drama free while establishing "deep-rooted homes" for specific parts of the community.

Help vote this so we can make this a reality. Thank you!

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Platform for Underage Users

I think there should be a spin off for people in their teens because I've seen so many YouTube accounts who are under 18, and I think this limits the community. Also, for people under 18, they would probably sign up on here, and could be exposed to behavior not suited for them (though they'd be okay with it). So, if you'd consider it, you'd make so many young people happy!

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  8 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base