Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Both - Getting Notifications without Messages

Hello - currently I keep getting message notifications on both website and app but no message appearing - could you have a look? Thanks :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App - Fix broken photo swipe

(Android)

Problem one: Opening a photo, swiping to another photo and then pressing the back button brings you back to the first photo you viewed, not the current photo.

Problem two: In the old app you could Nom the picture in the viewing mode, now you have to go back to the previous screen.

The problems combined: I open a photo, swipe to another, find a photo I want to comment/nom, press the back button so that the nom button will appear, but it sends me back to the first photo I opened instead.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App - Slide Bar Not Working

It's not so much what idea is it is a problem that has needed to be fixed but I access you guys are services on a tablet and when I go to do a search or to configure my filter for the app the little slide bars that allow you to select age weight height and the body mass index do not work on mobile devices I even tried this on my phone so perhaps a suggestion of typing in the number rather than using a slide bar to select would be better to help set your preferences

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Website - Can't request photo review

"Wrong Rating?" Request a review of a photo link seems to be missing on mobile browser version of the site.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. App - not closing

Make it so that the Android app doesn't close every time it loses focus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Website - Make the “contact us” page work

It does not allow me to type any text!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Typo - Kyiv

Good evening. Please change to the correct spelling of the city of Kiev, writing Kyiv and not Kiev! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Website - Following and Followers Bug

When I click on my profile, and then I click on my 'Following' or 'Followers' nothing comes up in a new tab. Just letting you guys know.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Website - Something's wrong with language settings

Something's wrong with the site. Everything is appearing in French, when my language is set as English (US).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Both - Distance calculation is buggy

Distance calculation seems to be buggy.

I am in England but the "nearby" list includes people in Vietnam ("78 km away") and Poland.

It also claims that one specific person is "58 km away in London". The true distance to London is 175 km.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Typo - Not Serbo-Croatian

Serbo-Croatian isn't a language, pls fix that, I'm Croatian and I don't speak Serbo-Croatian, Croatian is more complex and it is a one different language from Serbian

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Website - 'Report this member' doesn't show

The 'Report this member' link currently served on Grommr profile pages appears to do nothing.
    I'm using Firefox 55 on OS X.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Website - Save audio preferences to account, not Cookies

Sound preferences should be saved to the user profile on the server not to cookies in the browser.

People who do not save cookies over different sessions cannot save their sound preferences.

People who use different browsers cannot save their sound preferences.

This seems like a huge oversight.

At least disable notifications by default.

Don't forget this is a fetish site so many people are 1) browsing incognito AND 2) don't want their speakers to ding every time they log on

Any good dev knows that websites that play audio / video by default are LITERALLY INTERNET CANCER anyway.

I'm…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Both - Local Feed is Empty

Hey so.....

Ok, there could simply be no one from London posting but, I think the range link / option on the 'local feed' link is a bit buggy. Increase it to over 160 km, and people from Cork (About 200 km from me) get included.

But, no matter how high it goes after that, no new material

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Website - Back Button

make the mobile version more friendly, like when i press my phones back button, it more then half of the time closes the app. also there is a geo location error everytime i open it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website - Info Run-Off on Profiles

information on people's profiles runs off the screen and is impossible to view. (No scrolling or text on next line. Allow scrolling or have the text continue on the next line down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Website - Checkboxes Don't Work

Check boxes don't work on Android Firefox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Website - Date weight

The date on date weight chart is not working if you browser is set outside USA language settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Website - Chat history for paid members not working

I am paid supporter and my chat history only goes back a few lines. And I can never scroll back to previous text or photos that scroll off screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Website - Username/password session issue

Changing usernames and passwords should log out of all sessions. I changed my username, someone changed their username to my old one, and because I had an open Feabie session on a different computer, the other user's account was seemingly logged in. Upon clicking logout, a database error appeared.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base