Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Occupation listed as Species on the Ferzu App

In Ferzu, at least, it looks like Occupation on the app is answered by Species from the main website.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Password reset mechanism overhaul

Hello Dear Devs

First of all, thanks for building this, I think it looks really interesting so far :D

However, I've stumbled upon some issues with the lost password feature

First off, it's best practice to not state if a mail mail with the password reset has been sent or not. Just write, it has been sent if there was a matching mail

Second, never reset the password to something random and send it, reason being, mail is not secure, but also, if someone finds my mail, and resets my password, I'll be locked out, until I find the mail…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Message composing frequently crashes app on iPhone

Report from a user:

I have been experiencing crashes when I am typing a message. It happens very often and I have to thus send shorter messages than I would like because it is always crashing.

App version 2.1

I'm not sure when the problem began. It's been a little while.
    It pretty much happens whenever I am typing a message using the app, especially if it is a long one, but it sometimes happens in shorter messages too. 
    I can keep an eye out for patterns but haven't noticed any as of yet.
    I use an iPhone 4s, iOS…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Back Button doesn't come back where you left (infinite lists)

Be nice to look at profiles and have a button to take you back to where you left off instead of using the back button on your browser and that takes you back to the beginning

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow email addresses with the plus (+) symbol

Your signup doesn't allow email addresses with +, saying the address is invalid. Actually this is perfectly valid and major services such as Gmail allow you to use this to filter mail based on a + tag.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix link/read more combination bug

If you post in a comment or status update with a link at the end that goes into the "Read More" stage based on length - it will combine the links. Basically you won't be able to click "Read More" because it will open the link that is at the end of your post.

Photo of bug:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Kaejer/Capture_zps817298ee.png

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base