Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync weight on profile with last entry in Weight History

The latest weight added to Weight History should also be the one shown on the users profile. Right now they are seperate and can display different weights.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A list where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs

I'd love a page where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Highest Gains section

Or any other use of the mass amounts of data they have on hundred's of gainer's weights and such. Like "total weight gained" or something. Obviously it could make people change their weight falsely to help the total go up, but I feel like there would be no reason to do that if it's just a fun stat up at the top.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Way to filter out posts about weight gains

You guys should put in some kind of way to search and filter out posts about weight gains , either in the newsfeed or through notifications

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Daily calorie intake tracking

A calorie tracker, much like is found on apps like myfitnesspal, with a private or public option, that way all the gainers out there can track their progress and they can choose to share their intake with the wider community! I would definitely use this and I am confident many others would too!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Eliminate "North Philadelphia" from your FAQ.

It's not really kind to us Philly gainers, etc. Let's not discriminate against any regions: there are possibly far more dangerous places worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "Overeater" to how one "Identifies themselves"

This tells someone that while you may not be a gainer, you understand overeating and are happy to indulge in it. A "maintainer" is someone who is watching their weight and may not want to "indulge".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base