Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. featured gainers

a page or tab that showcases popular new gainers or guys that reach milestones. with permission of course. because since tumblr died its harder to find new gainers to follow

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  10 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Purchase Grommer.com

Purchase the Domain Name "Grommer.com" to have the proper spelling of the community like you did with Chasable.com this week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cancel option on the History Project

Hey! I hope you’re well and avoiding the midweek blues! I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a ‘cancel’ option when the pop up appears after clicking on the History Project. I don’t want to suggest getting rid of the History Project as it’s actually pretty interesting but if there were a way to avoid opening extra tabs (especially when using my phone) that would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Theme-Based Grommoffs

Theme-based Grommoffs.

It's nice that Grommr has Grommoffs for people to meet each other, but I have found that I have little in common with most guys at a Grommoff with the exception of them being gainers. I'd like to suggest the creation of interest-based Grommoffs from theater outings to cooking classes. It would be nice to connect with people on here who have interests that go beyond gaining.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improving recommended blogs

On the subject of the website’s recommended blogs (Professor Fatology, Fatnesse Follies, and Gaining perspective) these people have NO UPDATES FOR OVER 3 YEARS, some two more than 5...
    Are there any other blogs that are up-to-date? And which of these will replace the cited ones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Move the History Project link

Please move the History Project link. While it is vaguely community-oriented a link that a) pops up an alert and b) takes you to another page should not take over the place (last in the list) of one of the most used links on the site (My Newsfeed).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sync weight on profile with last entry in Weight History

The latest weight added to Weight History should also be the one shown on the users profile. Right now they are seperate and can display different weights.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to add a photo to each milestone on their weight history chart

The grommr/gaining community is very big on milestones, and I think it would be a neat feature to allow users to choose a photo to represent each milestone. Then other users can see these changes come to life on their weight history chart. It would be new and interactive way to show off "before and afters".

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Measurement chart

A chart ware you would be able to upload your measurements and then up date them as you grow, allowing everyone to see how you have grown...eg chest, belly leg, arms

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Organize a clothes sharing/donation system ("marketplace")

Obviously one of the costs of gaining is clothing. I am sure some larger guys have smaller clothes that would fit growing gainers. Let's turn them into hand-me-downs!

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a scatter plot of people being followed by bmi and age

I would like to quickly get a sense of what kind of guys a person follows. The two dimensions that seem to be most relevant to most people are age and body size. Is someone interested in guys in their 20's, 30's, older? Are they interested in slim guys, husky guys, chubby guys, superchubs?I find myself informally doing this myself by looking at the list of who a person follows. I'd love a tool that automatically shows me this scatter plot, to see the pattern of who this guy interacts with. It could save each of us a lot of…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Total weight gained

Are you guys monitoring weight changes? Would be great to have a 'total weight gained' across the community. (Basically every time somone increases their profile weight it adds to the total weight gain figure - every time they take weight off it removes weight from the total figure).

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Compare Photos

Let users load two of any users' thumbnails side by side at full size so that ANY of a member's photos can easily be compared.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Body fat percentage in member stats

I really enjoyed the community report and was wondering if you could add a % body fat field in the member stats to track that. BMI isn't the best measure of how fat someone is especially since many of us (myself not included) go to the gym often and build muscle. It has become quite easy to measure body fat with special scales or other tools. I'm guessing a lot of people would use this field.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Secure grommr connection

Please force the connection to HTTPS. You guys have the setup for it, you just need to adjust the htaccess file to redirect it. If you need a copy of what I did for my own site please let me know.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base