Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save chat history

Why can't I scroll through my chat history with someone? It only saves a very small amount of chat, so if someone sent a picture or phone number or something, you can't go back and find it later? Ridiculous! This alone will make me not use this app anymore.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel membership

Please make your opt-out procedure more direct and simple. Thanks. (it may not be your problem, but mine.)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

The process for deleting a profile is fairly simple. iI you just want to delete your profile, login to the website then click on “Edit My Profile” then along the bottom right of the page click on the “Delete My Account” link. From the app click on “More” then “My Profile” then “Delete Account”.

Thanks,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base